Rain

belvak

Happy Camper
Raining here in beautiful downtown Suitland. There's a storm south of the one hitting here that looks like it MIGHT make it to the Charlotte Hall/Hughesville/Mechanicsville area!! Batten down the hatches!

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
Raining here in beautiful downtown Suitland. There's a storm south of the one hitting here that looks like it MIGHT make it to the Charlotte Hall/Hughesville/Mechanicsville area!! Batten down the hatches!

:bawl: If I get wet I'll melt

Rained pretty good in the "hood" (SE DC).

T

toppick08

Send it this way, please.....

bcp

In My Opinion
rained for about a half hour here in SS, its now bright and sunny out again.

matter of fact, its so nice out I think I will try to get out of here around 2 or so today.

MrX

High Octane
Def looked like we got it good in SE, and the sky was pretty menacing towards the south. The cookout across the street was still going though :lol:

bcp

In My Opinion
dark again here, and now thundering.

hold me. (offer to hold me extended only to the women at this time. thank you)