Accident in front of St. Marys vet

R

redhotmomma

I was there and a women driving a black SUV was leaving the parking lot when she was hit by a silver car that ended up flipping over. The women is ok. The driver of the silver was taken to the hospital. He was moving his arm so i guess hes ok.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
I was there and a women driving a black SUV was leaving the parking lot when she was hit by a silver car that ended up flipping over. The women is ok. The driver of the silver was taken to the hospital. He was moving his arm so i guess hes ok.

That's terrible

mAlice

professional daydreamer

It was a blue jeep grand cherokee. How the hell did they do that? :confused:

ITS ME

Were there any animals in the truck leaving the vet?

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
Were there any animals in the truck leaving the vet?

I was underthe impression it was the SUV that flipped. Sorry My mistake. Whichever vehicle flipped was driven by the 24 YO male and he was flown out.

Jeff

Stop Staring!!!!!
No, driver of the SUV was a woman that just picked up her dogs from the vet. The driver of the silver car that flipped was a young male.

:yey: Just corrected. I thought I heard an officer say the SUV flipped. These scanners can get a bit confusing sometimes when trying to figure out the details.