Omg!!!

M

Mousebaby

My Scorpion, after us having her for over a year, I now have baby scorpions!!! :faint:

How the hell?? She has not been exposed to a male in over a year!!! WTF???

Anybody want some scorpions??? :biggrin:

HOLY_

Attachments

• HOLY crap!!!! 2.jpg
    HOLY crap!!!! 2.jpg
    52.1 KB · Views: 324

belvak

Happy Camper
My Scorpion, after us having her for over a year, I now have baby scorpions!!! :faint:

HOLY_

:faint: No thanks!! Don't know about scorpions, but some other critters can be both male and female and fertilize themselves. ::jameo:

T

toppick08

HOLY_

My BW does....:evil:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
You sweetheart can have as many as you want!!! :huggy:

It says it takes a few months before they become independent.

That is so so so coool.....let me have a week notice so I can get him/her/them a super tank set up...That is really cool...I want to see more pics..how many do you think she has?

M

Mousebaby

:smack: My nice sunny porch will be ready by then with my two 6' X 4' windows...He will look cool in there under a black light..

Get a matching set Paso, I have plenty to go around and by the time they are independent I will be able to sex them! :biggrin:

M

Mousebaby

That is so so so coool.....let me have a week notice so I can get him/her/them a super tank set up...That is really cool...I want to see more pics..how many do you think she has?

According to what I read at least 12. And she was plenty huge, we just thought she was getting fat and fixing to molt cause we were told she was only 1 when we got her. HAHAHA!! Jokes on me!!! She had to be 3+ and sexually mature to get knocked up!

I HATE being suckered! :burning: