Daily MetroCast WTH?

BernieP

Resident PIA
2,4,9 & 11 seem to be problems.
3 is perfectly clear, 5 is decent.

WTF is there excuse?
BTW, the dish is 100% both HD and reg.

So, what are the rest of you seeing (or is that "not seeing")?

2,4,9 & 11 seem to be problems.
3 is perfectly clear, 5 is decent.

WTF is there excuse?
BTW, the dish is 100% both HD and reg.

So, what are the rest of you seeing (or is that "not seeing")?

I didn't have my digital box TV on this morning, but I had the same issues you had when I had my standard cable TV on this morning.

Warron

Some of the low numbered channels were out for me this morning. I didnt get to watch the news on channel 4 like I normally do.

I was told by metrocast awhile ago that they get the low number network channels off an antenna. So when the antenna is getting bad reception, so do we.

BernieP

Resident PIA
Some of the low numbered channels were out for me this morning. I didnt get to watch the news on channel 4 like I normally do.

I was told by metrocast awhile ago that they get the low number network channels off an antenna. So when the antenna is getting bad reception, so do we.

obvious... I've heard this before. Their solution seems to be, oh well.
My Dirctv feed was perfect. They get their local channel feeds from somewhere, maybe Metrocost should look into the same source?

flyingdog

obvious... I've heard this before. Their solution seems to be, oh well.
My Dirctv feed was perfect. They get their local channel feeds from somewhere, maybe Metrocost should look into the same source?

Oh Bernie, :smoochy: for posting this and justifying my earlier frustrations. I don't :blahblah: Metrocast anymore because they are :lalala: and it makes me :duel:.

Today it was a little cloudy? :bigwhoop: I can get better reception with analog...for now...