What was the last DVD you watched?

H

HouseCat

I just watched a movie called Snow Cake, with Sigourney Weaver and Alan Rickman. Excellent movie....I don't normally like dramas, but this one was very moving. I highly recommend it.

What was the last DVD you watched? Keep it going...

K

kris31280

I watch Insanitarium 2 nights ago... it has Jesse Metcalf in it, and I think it was a straight to DVD flick. It was a cross of Resident Evil meets 28 Days Later meets any old insane asylum movie you can think of. Far too much blood, guts, and gore for my taste.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

Blonde ####-####ers

I just watched a movie called Snow Cake, with Sigourney Weaver and Alan Rickman. Excellent movie....I don't normally like dramas, but this one was very moving. I highly recommend it.

What was the last DVD you watched? Keep it going...

Feakin' Kite runner. About 10 minutes and I got tired of trying to read subtitiles and watch the movie at the same time. Farsi my a$$. What a waste of film.

sn315on

Southern Gal
Probably something hubby wanted to watch. I have no idea. We usually go to the movies or watch something on the DVR.

Last edited: