Fox News Unit Under Attack In Georgia

Nonno

Habari Na Mijeldi
Fox News is reporting that their reporters have been targeted by very angry Giorgians. The attack caused one reporter to run at high speed for at least a mile while wearing a heavy flak jacket.

It appears that the Georgians have a clear idea as to who the real enemy is! :lmao:

SamSpade

Fox News is reporting that their reporters have been targeted by very angry Giorgians. The attack caused one reporter to run at high speed for at least a mile while wearing a heavy flak jacket.

It appears that the Georgians have a clear idea as to who the real enemy is! :lmao:

Riiight. Some towns basically flattened and erased from the earth - and I mean, literally - and Georgians declaring they want to taste Russian blood - but reporters from the United States are the problem.

If the situation wasn't so terrible this might actually be funny.

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Fox News is reporting that their reporters have been targeted by very angry Giorgians (sic). The attack caused one reporter to run at high speed for at least a mile while wearing a heavy flak jacket.

News organizations are only enemies to those who want to stifle discussion of ideas.

Toxick

Splat

So true.

Because Fox News has been SOOOOOO anti-Georgian with their coverage so far.

Or maybe because Georgians give a tiny rat's ass about American politics and are decidedly left-wingers.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for posting every possible news story you can find - especially those which are easily accessable and locatable, and are probably read, before you post it, by anyone who gives a ####. You're doing this forum and Southern Maryland in general a great service.

Last edited:

LordStanley

I know nothing

OMG!!!! A reporter getting shot at in the middle of a conflict in another county. Say it aint so...

I still dont understand why reporters think they are off limits.

LordStanley

I know nothing
So true.

Because Fox News has been SOOOOOO anti-Georgian with their coverage so far.

Or maybe because Georgians give a tiny rat's ass about American politics and are decidedly left-wingers.

I would also like to take this opportunity to thank you for posting every possible news story you can find - especially those which are easily accessable and locatable, and are probably read, before you post it, by anyone who gives a ####. You're doing this forum and Southern Maryland in general a great service.

he picked up where Nhboy left off. Unless thats because he is Nhboy