New Housing Developments

SamSpade

I'm beginning to think that the housing market in St. Mary's is either not very hot, or not as accessible via the Web as other places. I think it might be better to just build what I want rather than look for it. That being said, I've heard that builders who build whole developments will basically build you a home per your specs, more or less. You know what I mean? They're planning to build and sell homes anyway, but will be only too glad to customize some of them to your liking if they know you plan to buy.

What I want to know is, does anyone know of some developments like this, where they do this kind of customization, but they're just building anyway? Preferably northern part of St. Mary's.

Elle

Happy Camper!
I heard there is on on the southern maryland association realators webpage but I don't know what that is. Sorry but good luck!

I don't know if there are any more lots available, but there is a new section of Rustic Hills going in on Golden Beach Road, where you buy the lot and pick the house you want. Can't get much more northern than that is St. Marys.