Accidents

belvak

Happy Camper
Passed through the intersection of Rt.6 and All Faith Church this morning and saw obvious signs of an accident. Couldn't find anything here. Anyone know anything? Just curious.

Also, was up Waldorf way this morning and while heading south right around the Wal-Mart, passed by a motorcycle down in the northbound lanes. Emergency workers were working on a male in the median strip. Again, anyone know anything? TIA

OldHillcrestGuy

Motorcycle accident Friday evening maybe around 8pm on New Market Turner Rd near Hearts Desire, but I dont know how bad it was.
Waldorf accident I don't know nuttin. :shrug:

Very serious accident about 10pm Friday night on Bel Alton Newtown Rd involving a MSP Trooper, he had stopped a drunk driver and was out with the drunk, when another drunk driver came down the road hit his cruiser and headed toward the Trooper and the the first drunk while they were standing outside the cars the Trooper pushed the first drunk out of the way of the car, then got hit himself, came out as Priority 1, Trooper flown to Baltimore Shock Trauma, broken pelvis, and maybe some liver and kidney damage.

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
Motorcycle accident Friday evening maybe around 8pm on New Market Turner Rd near Hearts Desire, but I dont know how bad it was.

Very serious accident about 10pm Friday night on Bel Alton Newtown Rd involving a MSP Trooper, he had stopped a drunk driver and was out with the drunk, when another drunk driver came down the road hit his cruiser and headed toward the Trooper and the the first drunk while they were standing outside the cars the Trooper pushed the first drunk out of the way of the car, then got hit himself, came out as Priority 1, Trooper flown to Baltimore Shock Trauma, broken pelvis, and maybe some liver and kidney damage.

Drunken idiot will be back out on the roads in not time. Hope trooper pulls through okay.

B

Beth_kennedy

I hope the trooper is okay. Any more word on it??

princess73

just one of those days...
Bel Alton Newtown Road is a horrible road and people drive way too fast on it. There is an old drunk that rides his bicycle on that road every night. I often wonder how he does it. I hope that the Trooper is going to be ok.

General Lee

the Trooper pushed the first drunk out of the way of the car, then got hit himself, came out as Priority 1, Trooper flown to Baltimore Shock Trauma, broken pelvis, and maybe some liver and kidney damage.

And the Trooper probably didn't think twice about saving the life of that drunken *********** and risked his life to push him out of the way.

So all you cop haters can pound sand. Whether you love or hate them, that unselfish act is what they do. Luckily he is alive and will pull through but now he will be laid up for some time.

B

Beth_kennedy

And the Trooper probably didn't think twice about saving the life of that drunken *********** and risked his life to push him out of the way.

So all you cop haters can pound sand. Whether you love or hate them, that unselfish act is what they do. Luckily he is alive and will pull through but now he will be laid up for some time.

That was the very first thing I thought too. That this man not only saved the other, but risked his life in doing so.... I know police, fire fighters and so on do this every day and this only makes me appreciate them more.

belvak

Happy Camper
WOW! I hope the Trooper makes a full and speedy recovery. I was just wondering what had happened at the two spots I mentioned. There are WAY TOO MANY senseless accidents now-a-days!!! :shakinghead: