Volkswagen Subaru in Waldorf, MD ~ trash

D1VA

Volkswagen Subaru in Waldorf, MD

I recently purchased a Dodge Ram (with a hemi) from the dealership of Volkswagen Subaru in Waldorf, MD. Last week, I called to get my plates. My 60 days tags expired. When I called I was told that they were not available to me. I then asked if they were going to give me another set of temps. I was told NO! When I asked to speak to the owner, I was told that he was a 70 something year old who doesnt deal with the customers himself. WTF!
A whole week went by and my new truck had to stay parked until Friday when my tags were available. Does this normally happen to people? This is my very first brand new car and I am so disgusted by the way I was treated.
What kind of owner doesnt deal with their customers? :war:

Last edited:

sux2b44

I heart CLeValley
I recently purchased a Dodge Ram (with a hemi) from the dealership of Volkswagen Subaru in Waldorf, MD. Last week, I called to get my plates. My 60 days tags expired. When I called I was told that they were not available to me. I then asked if they were going to give me another set of temps. I was told NO! When I asked to speak to the owner, I was told that he was a 70 something year old who doesnt deal with the customers himself. WTF!
A whole week went by and my new truck had to stay parked until Friday when my tags were available. Does this normally happen to people? This is my very first brand new car and I am so disgusted by the way I was treated.
What kind of owner doesnt deal with their customers? :war:

Yep, I bought an 2001 Audi A-4 Quattro from them - it was in perfect shape - before Carfax - 1 week after I had it the front end went out - still under the 90 day warrenty - after they held the car in their back lot for over 3 weeks - they told me they dont work on Audi's.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
It was a 08 but only had 8,000 miles. Could have been a demo car.

That's a used car.
Expect problems to arise. There was probably a reason somebody was willing to take a hell of a loss on their new car just to get rid of it.

angel11284

i have never had a problem with volkswagen of waldorf. i have purchased my last 2 cars from them and never had any complaints. i also take my vehicle there for service and have no problem with the service department. you should have probably started by talking to one of the managers before trying to talk to the owner. maybe that would have been more effective:howdy:

D1VA

i have never had a problem with volkswagen of waldorf. i have purchased my last 2 cars from them and never had any complaints. i also take my vehicle there for service and have no problem with the service department. you should have probably started by talking to one of the managers before trying to talk to the owner. maybe that would have been more effective:howdy:

Did you have any problems getting your plates? To me it was just crazy how I was treated. I was told they only issue one set of temporary plates. Like I said, my truck had to sit for a week.

angel11284

Did you have any problems getting your plates? To me it was just crazy how I was treated. I was told they only issue one set of temporary plates. Like I said, my truck had to sit for a week.

no i didn't have any problem getting my plates. they were in before my paper tags expired

blazinlow89

Big Poppa

It took them 45 days to get my plates. I thought it seemed long i would have been really pissed if they waited till after my temps expired.