Club 911

pointblanksta

Hello All! I am new to posting, but have read and searched these forums for some time now to find very useful information. I just wanted to pass along the word to everyone that Club 911 (located in Mechanicsville where Hill's Club used to be) now has it's own website. The URL is www.club911md.com. Please check it out and give me any feedback. The website will be update weekly with information on specials, events, and other things that will help you stay up to date with the club. Hope everyone enjoys!

MrX

High Octane
I wouldn't call it premier.

Id agree, who exactly deemed it premier and what other establishments was it compared to?

On Saturdays, live music is showcased by some of the greatest local bands around

Also, what great local bands have actually played there? Cant say Ive ever heard of anyone thats all that great ever playing there.

J

jjsmommy99

"Conveniently located within walking distance of Mechanicsville Volunteer Fire Department/Rescue Squad, the bar appropriately caters to those working in the volunteer service."

Walking distance huh? Ridiculous.....

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
"Conveniently located within walking distance of Mechanicsville Volunteer Fire Department/Rescue Squad, the bar appropriately caters to those working in the volunteer service."

I kind of agree, how convenient and also a shame, wonder how many "on duty" drinkers there are or will be in the future. Typical SMIB bar as I can see. :killingme

J

jjsmommy99

I kind of agree, how convenient and also a shame, wonder how many "on duty" drinkers there are or will be in the future. Typical SMIB bar as I can see. :killingme

oh there will be a few...(above the law though!) so it's ok! that place is a total redneck dump

J

jaybeeztoo

OMG you can see Bonnie's crotch in the group pic of the bartenders. Classy!!!

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!
oh there will be a few...(above the law though!) so it's ok! that place is a total redneck dump

Redneck dump, good choice of words. Guess we should be careful though, they might not respond to us (MVRS/MVFD) in an emergency...they all might be bellied up at the bar angry that they are being dumped on by the forums...:buddies:

General Lee

All though those involved in the volunteer service may visit the establishment, it indeed does not cater to those individuals. The same drunks that frequent the other hole in the wall bars go to this place as well. Why is a bar advertising a website?......Hurting for business?

J

jjsmommy99

Seriously did they go to a cattle ranch to find their bartenders? Showing your boobs and crotch is not becoming! (the volunteers probably love it though) Just another example of a sh!t hole bar in the area.

thurley42

HY;FR
didn't someone get mowed down trying to walk across the road there this spring? I wouldn't advertise "walking" anywhere around that joint!