baby bird

red_explorer

There's a baby bird outside my store. It's been there all day, and the Mom has been feeding it off and on. Maybe a baby robin??? Is there anything I should do, or just let nature do what nature may? So far, we havent gone near it.

Pete

Repete
Oh no :ohwell:

Whatever you do do not send a PM to inkpen, or let the USDF/W know, or try to feed it especially if it is vocalizing and leaning backwards, or keep it in a cage.

IT IS AGAINST FEDERAL LAW EVEN TO LOOK AT A WILD ANIMAL! AVERT YOUR EYES!

Save yourself a bunch of hassle and a certain flame war and just go kill the damn bird now and toss the body in the woods.

SoMDGirl42

Whatever you do do not send a PM to inkpen, or let the USDF/W know, or try to feed it especially if it is vocalizing and leaning backwards, or keep it in a cage.

Save yourself a bunch of hassle and a certain flame war and just go kill the damn bird now and toss the body in the woods.

:faint: True but :shocked:

bresamil

wandering aimlessly

:eyebrow:

Cowgirl

I think I love you.

A

amotley

im no good thanks pete i needed a laugh:killingme

I

Inkpen

Thank you Pete for you kind comments.
Nice to see what you do to injured and orphaned wildlife!
But let me correct you...
It is illegal to posess wildlife with a permit.
You can look all you want....to to KEEP it and attempt to raise it, is illegal..
Understand?

Good!!!!

I

Inkpen

Think about it, is a 35 page flame war and scathing tongue lashing at the hands of inkpen worth the life of a bird that was probably going to die anyway if it had not been discovered by some meddling human?

:lol:

Yup...pretty sad since san asked for help...was given it and NEVER bothered to reply to any of it and let his boyfriend take over and save the crow because he is an expert!!!

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
There's a baby bird outside my store. It's been there all day, and the Mom has been feeding it off and on. Maybe a baby robin??? Is there anything I should do, or just let nature do what nature may? So far, we havent gone near it.
Hold it over a flame to teach it fire is hot.

Yup...pretty sad since san asked for help...was given it and NEVER bothered to reply to any of it and let his boyfriend take over and save the crow because he is an expert!!!
:baby: :bawl: Like we need more friggin crows. You know they're in season year round and you can shoot them on Sunday? :yahoo: :evil:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
You can look all you want....to to KEEP it and attempt to raise it, is illegal..
Understand?

Good!!!!

:confused:

PrepH4U

You can look all you want....to to KEEP it

Good!!!!

Whew! I am so glad that the family of ravens that we have been feeding and breeding is legal! They are really do a good job attacking the eagles and hawks that try to eat my chickens.