New Florida Democrat ad

cwo_ghwebb

No Use for Donk Twits
Hey, McCain’s wife is rich — and so is he

The One was quite insistent last month about “civilians” not being dragged into the campaign, wasn’t he? Well, we’ve been through this tapdance before with McCain: State party attacks candidate’s wife, party nominee refuses comment lest he be forced to play “referee” for everyone on his side, and all’s well.

Florida Democratic ad. Hilarious!

New Florida Democrat ad

D

Dixie

Hey, McCain’s wife is rich — and so is he

The One was quite insistent last month about “civilians” not being dragged into the campaign, wasn’t he? Well, we’ve been through this tapdance before with McCain: State party attacks candidate’s wife, party nominee refuses comment lest he be forced to play “referee” for everyone on his side, and all’s well.

Florida Democratic ad. Hilarious!

New Florida Democrat ad

I like it! Thanks for sharing.

aps45819

24/7 Single Dad
I understand how you can become wealthy by working hard and having a succesful business.

How do you become a millionair organizing poor people in Chiacago?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
It's easy...

I understand how you can become wealthy by working hard and having a succesful business.

You ally yourself with other corrupt polititians, black racists, unions and organized crime.

It's the "Democratic" way.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member

Funny you should ask!

Michelle, Anti-American Radicals, and U of C
The Corner on National Review Online

In short, just after Barack Obama effectively secured a seat in the State Senate, the University of Chicago invented a new job, for which it hired Michelle Obama. In that job, Michelle would be able to channel University of Chicago students into the radical anti-American groups that she and her husband worked with, and whose ideology has received far too little scrutiny. Some of these organizations, even if unofficially, provided campaign workers for Barack Obama on election day (see "Senator Stealth").

So we see here an unusual arrangement between the University of Chicago and its new teacher/State Senator. The Senator’s wife provides political cover for the university with the community, in return for which the university provides a previously non-existent and prestigious position to the Senator’s wife, which allows her to funnel students into hard-left political groups that sometimes provide campaign workers to the Senator. At any rate, that’s how it looks. It seems to me that if the mainstream papers like the Post are going to look into Michelle Obama’s work bringing medical care to poor South Side residents, her earlier position and its link to politically radical–even intensely anti-American–community organizers deserves scrutiny as well.