Mountain Mudd

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
Did they close all locations here or just the one in Charlotte Hall?

Oz

You're all F'in Mad...
That I don't know..was south of town. I'll check tomorrow for you.

Yeah - there was a "wordy" out of business sign posted on the kiosk today. Nice people, but I guess making sure their drinks cost more than a gallon of gasoline wasn't such a good idea after all... :doh: It's a tough economy to adapt to, that's for sure!

DawnK

Mostly known as a BIOTCH
I hear that they owed the bank $200K and weren't able to pay, so ....

they have to close up shop.. canwe say bankrupt

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Glad I just finished up my frequent buyer card!:lmao:

Those frozen coffees were the bomb! and their whipped cream was yummier than Starbucks!:drool:

I know! I used to treat myself with one every week! A little notice would have been nice!

wineo

loving life
How ungrateful. We've been serving you coffee. We get more business elsewhere and I just gave you notice.

Are all of them closing? Or is it just a select few? If they are already closed in some areas, then you giving notice now is a little late, IMO.:coffee: :whistle:

H

hborror

Are all of them closing? Or is it just a select few? If they are already closed in some areas, then you giving notice now is a little late, IMO.:coffee: :whistle:

One in Callaway is closed too, I'm not surprised 1 bit :lol: I got coffee from them but only once in a while.

Unconfuseded me... let us say they gave you a two-week notice... what difference would it have made...:confused: Would you have stocked up for the rest of the year or summin'...:confused:

wineo

loving life
Unconfuseded me... let us say they gave you a two-week notice... what difference would it have made...:confused: Would you have stocked up for the rest of the year or summin'...:confused:

No, but at least I wouldn't have waisted my time pulling in to see if they were opened.:killingme I just meant if they have been closed then giving notice this morning is a little late.:coffee:

Beelzebaby666

Has confinement issues..
:bawl: I"ll miss my :coffee: girls, and the coffee.
They made it just the way I liked it.:frown: Since I hate Starbucks, I"ll have to start getting Sheetz again and train the kid to make mine right.:ohwell:

H

hborror

No, but at least I wouldn't have waisted my time pulling in to see if they were opened.:killingme I just meant if they have been closed then giving notice this morning is a little late.:coffee:

I was told Callaway's first day of being closed was yesterday, I pulled in no one was in the little box they work in so I went to the gas station to get my fix. That's who told me about it. Not sure about when all the others closed though.

IMO Ltown was a bad location, I saw that coming. Wish they would have put it somewhere else.

H

hborror

:howdy: Where have you been? The little pony is coming to stay with me this weekend:otter: I can hardly wait.:lmao:

Good god, have fun with that :lol:

I've been rather busy lately everything is starting to slow down finally.