Ocean City

W

Wenchy

A heads up for any Southern Marylander with plans to travel to Ocean City or other shore points for the holiday weekend:

Bridge repairs may discourage holiday visitors | delmarvanow.com | The Daily Times

The road work is expected to bring heavy traffic delays across Route 50 and the Bay Bridge during Labor Day weekend, and state transportation officials are encouraging drivers to take alternate routes to avoid the bridge. One such alternative is taking Interstate 95 north to Delaware, where drivers can pick up southbound Route 1 into Fenwick Island and Coastal Highway. For visitors coming from Baltimore, the Delaware passage is a difference of about 30 miles compared to taking Route 50

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
A heads up for any Southern Marylander with plans to travel to Ocean City or other shore points for the holiday weekend:

Bridge repairs may discourage holiday visitors | delmarvanow.com | The Daily Times

I was watching Fox5 News the other night and they were reporting on this. They suggested going to Ocean City via Delaware or the 301 Nice bridge. :duh:

If you are going to take 301 bridge south to Norfolk to take the tunnel to the eastern shore, then north to OC, you may as well go to Virginia Beach. BunchaDummies.

I was watching Fox5 News the other night and they were reporting on this. They suggested going to Ocean City via Delaware or the 301 Nice bridge. :duh:

If you are going to take 301 bridge south to Norfolk to take the tunnel to the eastern shore, then north to OC, you may as well go to Virginia Beach. BunchaDummies.

:lmao: They seriously suggested that? Sure, add another half day travel time....

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
:lmao: They seriously suggested that? Sure, add another half day travel time....

Serious as a heart attack. I was laying in bed watching TV and waited for him to elaborate more. Nope. Just left it at 301 Harry Nice bridge...

Retard.

W

Wenchy

I can't wait for the end of beach traffic.

Same here. Three weeks ago it took 4 1/2 hours to get from Frederick back to Salisbury (all bridge congestion) This was before the accident and lane closures.

Pete

Repete
Same here. Three weeks ago it took 4 1/2 hours to get from Frederick back to Salisbury (all bridge congestion) This was before the accident and lane closures.

the Bay Bridge has been a serious pisser lately. I have not had a trip in the last year that I didn't wait at least an hour to cross.

Cowgirl

the Bay Bridge has been a serious pisser lately. I have not had a trip in the last year that I didn't wait at least an hour to cross.

:lmao:

Oh, I mean :huggy:. It's not that bad all the time. You just pick the bad times.

T

toppick08

Nice bridge construction/work, has been halted through the Holiday weekend...starting Friday.

I never have an issue crossing. But then again, I usually get to the bridge at 2 or 3 AM. Traffic is REAL light then.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
There...

Silk plants need no work.

...may be plants that produce silk. There may be bugs that do the same. There ARE plants. There is silk. There are, however, no such thing as SILKPLANTS.

Even the most vile practitioners of this ancient and evil treachery have long since seen the error of their ways *kwillia*, and come back away from the dark side. Imagine how you'd feel if someone opened a vineyard claiming all sorts of wonderful things only to find that it was a by product of waste oil or Calvert cliffs? Hmm?????

:tap:

Dye Tied

Garden Variety Gnome
...may be plants that produce silk. There may be bugs that do the same. There ARE plants. There is silk. There are, however, no such thing as SILKPLANTS.

Even the most vile practitioners of this ancient and evil treachery have long since seen the error of their ways *kwillia*, and come back away from the dark side. Imagine how you'd feel if someone opened a vineyard claiming all sorts of wonderful things only to find that it was a by product of waste oil or Calvert cliffs? Hmm?????

:tap:

:bawl: okay, but did you have to use a wine analogy? :duel: