Bowling Alley's

sn315on

Southern Gal
Are there any bowling alley's in the area? We've just seen the one up by Wal-Mart off Acton Lane in Waldorf. Is that it? Have you been to that one lately? Is it safe/clean/fun?

Thanks!

M

missperky

Yes. No. No. Don't know.

Esperanza Lanes? Is that the name?

Last edited by a moderator:

sn315on

Southern Gal
I'm a little confused by your "yes and no" answers. Do you mean to tell me that it's not safe or clean? I guess I'm missing it.

M

missperky

I'm a little confused by your "yes and no" answers. Do you mean to tell me that it's not safe or clean? I guess I'm missing it.

I answered your questions.
Yes there are bowling alleys round here. No that's not it. No I haven't been to that one. Don't know about the one you mentioned.

:shrug:

Rael

Supper's Ready
I used to bowl at the Lord Stanley Bowl,:lol: I mean, Lord Calvert Bowl (Huntingtown - Prince Frederick area) as a sub on Thursday nights a few years ago. It was a lot of fun, good people there, too. :yay:

C

czygvtwkr

Esperanza Lanes in Lexington Park is a dump, there is a small alley on base that is nice.

AMF in Waldorf is nice has a proshop and everything.

There is also Lord Calvert Bowl in Prince Frederick that alot of the more serious bowlers in St Marys go to for leagues.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Esperanza Lanes in Lexington Park is a dump, there is a small alley on base that is nice.

AMF in Waldorf is nice has a proshop and everything.

There is also Lord Calvert Bowl in Prince Frederick that alot of the more serious bowlers in St Marys go to for leagues.

I was there today. The kids enjoyed themselves. :yay:

sn315on

Southern Gal
Thanks everyone! We're probably going to check out the AMF in Waldorf, then the one on the base. :)