Hurricane Hanna blowing through SoMd

penguin6

I know it's hitting down around Georgia, but if you look at some of the tropical storm wind projections, you see about a 30-40% chance of some gusts blowing through Southern Maryland (the potential has actually decreased throughout the day today as the maps were updated).

Think we'll lose power (again)?

Hanna Wind Map

glitch

Devil's Advocate
Southern Maryland has electricity?! Since when!? Just joking, I grew up in the sticks. We lost power anytime a squirrel sneezed.

From what I read on the Weather Channel the storm wasn't going to be much more than lots of rain for us. Could be wrong though.

Vince

Southern Maryland has electricity?! Since when!? Just joking, I grew up in the sticks. We lost power anytime a squirrel sneezed.
From what I read on the Weather Channel the storm wasn't going to be much more than lots of rain for us. Could be wrong though.
:lmao:

glitch

Devil's Advocate
I used to work at Food Lion...please, for the love of any and all Gods you may or may not believe in...leave those poor people in the grocery stores alone. XD Someone says the word snow/hurricane/slight wind in this county and people react like a nuke has gone off.

Attachments

• 143315W_sm.gif
    143315W_sm.gif
    34.6 KB · Views: 76