Gee, even Taco Bell has a standard to uphold

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
Man's tiny swimsuit lands him in hot water

CADDO VALLEY, Ark. - A man's skimpy swimsuit was too much — or too little — for Taco Bell workers.

Employees at Taco Bell called police Sunday when the man walked into the restaurant wearing only a tiny black Speedo swimsuit and a cut-off T-shirt during the Labor Day weekend.

Caddo Valley Police Chief Hiram Latin said his attire, or lack thereof, was a little too revealing.

"He was inappropriately dressed for a restaurant," Latin said. He said the man had left his clothes at a lake.

The man faces a $750 fine and possible jail time if convicted of indecent exposure.

According to Arkansas law, a person can be charged with indecent exposure if "he knows his conduct is likely to cause affront or alarm."

Police ticketed the man and took photos of him in the Speedo, for use in court. :yikes:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
tiny black Speedo swimsuit
Okay, the obvious comment is bubbling up. Out of respect for my friend, I'll keep my smart remarks to myself.

BWA-ha-ha-ha-ha!!!!!!!

TripleJ

Originally posted by jazz lady
Man's tiny swimsuit lands him in hot water

CADDO VALLEY, Ark. - A man's skimpy swimsuit was too much — or too little — for Taco Bell workers.

Employees at Taco Bell called police Sunday when the man walked into the restaurant wearing only a tiny black Speedo swimsuit and a cut-off T-shirt during the Labor Day weekend.

Caddo Valley Police Chief Hiram Latin said his attire, or lack thereof, was a little too revealing.

"He was inappropriately dressed for a restaurant," Latin said. He said the man had left his clothes at a lake.

The man faces a $750 fine and possible jail time if convicted of indecent exposure.

According to Arkansas law, a person can be charged with indecent exposure if "he knows his conduct is likely to cause affront or alarm."

Police ticketed the man and took photos of him in the Speedo, for use in court. :yikes:
If he knows his conduct is liely to cause affront or alarm? Wheeew I'd be in a lot of trouble in these forums if that was enforce in here :cheers: