Need votes please

unixpirate

Pitty Party
:howdy:

All, another chance to help Second Hope Rescue win $5,000 from Petfinder - go here to vote for us Pet Disaster and Emergency Preparedness Checklist and Contest the results will be announced on October 1.

I'd like to take this chance again to thank all of our previous adopters, our volunteers and our supporters. It's been a busy year for us, we continue to grow with over 60 dogs currently in our program as well as over 75 dogs adopted. Our volunteer base of foster home's continues to grow as the needs increase. We couldn't do what we do without you.

Please vote for us and forward to your friends and family, this money would help us out in so many ways!

unixpirate

Pitty Party

Thank you lady. :kiss:

Btw your DUN reminds of a story. My father and I owned the Radio Shack in St. Mary's Square for 30 yrs. I worked for him from 87 - 95. Anyway. When a customer came in with a product needing repair they would fill out a repair order. This guy was like it isn't that old I should get another one. I explained the 30 day :blahblah: and it would be covered under warranty but we have to send it out. Well he filled out the bottom with the complaint and wrote, "never worked, never deed" at the end. :lol:

C

CalvertNewbie

I just voted. It says you are up to 14 votes now. Keep encouraging people to vote.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Thank you lady. :kiss:

Btw your DUN reminds of a story. My father and I owned the Radio Shack in St. Mary's Square for 30 yrs. I worked for him from 87 - 95. Anyway. When a customer came in with a product needing repair they would fill out a repair order. This guy was like it isn't that old I should get another one. I explained the 30 day :blahblah: and it would be covered under warranty but we have to send it out. Well he filled out the bottom with the complaint and wrote, "never worked, never deed" at the end. :lol:

:lmao:

C

CalvertNewbie

They show the top ten and the tenth one has 57 votes. Ugh!

I know. After I voted it told me how many votes you had so far. I was hoping to see a higher number but you didn't post this too long ago. I think that once everyone sees your post, they'll vote. $5000 would be great for you guys to win. :yay:

frequentflier

happy to be living
It was mentioned in today's Calvert Recorder than "Breakfast at Sniffany's" raised $6000 to be divided up between the local rescues, tri county animal shelter and the southern MD spay and neuter program.
Heather Maertens of Maertens Jewelers made this happen. 4 paws up! She is already planning another for next year.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
I know. After I voted it told me how many votes you had so far. I was hoping to see a higher number but you didn't post this too long ago. I think that once everyone sees your post, they'll vote. $5000 would be great for you guys to win. :yay:

5K would be a good help paying off a chunk of our bill at Tidewater!

unixpirate

Pitty Party
It was mentioned in today's Calvert Recorder than "Breakfast at Sniffany's" raised $6000 to be divided up between the local rescues, tri county animal shelter and the southern MD spay and neuter program.
Heather Maertens of Maertens Jewelers made this happen. 4 paws up! She is already planning another for next year.

I have a nice connection in DC I'm working on. Could end up with big $$ donations!

But thanks to BaS and Peppers! That food was SO good!