Strung Out
I BARELY escaped with my life.

Attachments

• snakesep08.jpg
    snakesep08.jpg
    50.5 KB · Views: 332

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Looks like the twin brother to the "big boy" I caught a few weeks ago..

Attachments

• 100_2451.jpg
    100_2451.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 193

Larry Gude

Strung Out
See...

Give us a break! We were terrified. I was busy trying to usher the kids into the house without alarming them. That thing was ready to stike at one false move. We're lucky to be alive.

...not everyone thinks well under pressure. The only advantage to growing older is to be able to elbow the younger ones aside when there are 'nakes about. That's why you have spare kids, to 'spare' the older, faster, stronger ones.

:lmao:

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It...

OMG LARRY are you OK??? :faint:

...took awhile for the circulation to return to that side of my body and it was a near thing for a moment or two, but, hey, I am experienced at these things and I know a trick or two in getting the upper hand on these killers.

Thanks, though!

camily

Peace
...not everyone thinks well under pressure. The only advantage to growing older is to be able to elbow the younger ones aside when there are 'nakes about. That's why you have spare kids, to 'spare' the older, faster, stronger ones.

My dad used to tell us while walking in the woods with my sisters never to be in the middle of our three person train. The first person sees the snake and jumps out of the way, the middle person gets bit, and the third person runs for help. We walked continuously sacrificing the other ones to avoid the middle slot.

Larry Gude

Strung Out
It's...

My dad used to tell us while walking in the woods with my sisters never to be in the middle of our three person train. The first person sees the snake and jumps out of the way, the middle person gets bit, and the third person runs for help. We walked continuously sacrificing the other ones to avoid the middle slot.

...a cold world, but, someone has to live to tell the tale.

Larry Gude

Strung Out

Larry is the Steve Irwin of Maryland. :lol:

...no way. I used to get scared watching him get so damn close.

I only took this one on because I was cornered; Fight or flight. I ended up on top of him when I tripped trying to run away.

:jameo: