Todays Oprah

camily

Peace
Did anyone catch it?
So disturbing. I found it very hard to watch.
Very sad. Those sick mf'ers need to have the same thing done to them.

moviegirl1980

It's only life....
Did anyone catch it?
So disturbing. I found it very hard to watch.
Very sad. Those sick mf'ers need to have the same thing done to them.

I was just about to begin a thread on this. I am just now watching and am in tears and sick to my stomach. If you didn't see Oprah today set your tivo for tonight at 1am, it will be on again. It is hard to watch but the awareness is so important.

This forum is full of so many great people. Please, everyone, take a moment to let our Senators know that we must do everything possible to protect children from sexual predators.

Here is the link from Oprah to help out! I plan on writing tomorrow.
Help Pass the PROTECT Our Children Act

camily

Peace
I was just about to begin a thread on this. I am just now watching and am in tears and sick to my stomach. If you didn't see Oprah today set your tivo for tonight at 1am, it will be on again. It is hard to watch but the awareness is so important.

This forum is full of so many great people. Please, everyone, take a moment to let our Senators know that we must do everything possible to protect children from sexual predators.

Here is the link from Oprah to help out! I plan on writing tomorrow.
Help Pass the PROTECT Our Children Act

I just stood there watching and listening with my hand over my mouth. It was gut wrenching. The infants! The age by age chart on how to do it was disgusting.

ocean733

I got out of work early and saw it. I don't usually watch her show, but yesterday was heartbreaking. I don't get teary-eyed easily, but I was definitely in shock (and in tears).

Last edited: