• Ginger pups 037.jpg
    Ginger pups 037.jpg
    58.9 KB · Views: 349
  • Ginger pups 031.jpg
    Ginger pups 031.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 283
J

jp2854

oh no that isn't good. I hope she takes on the motherly role and nurses her puppies so you don't have to bottle feed them til they are 6 or so weeks of age.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
oh no that isn't good. I hope she takes on the motherly role and nurses her puppies so you don't have to bottle feed them til they are 6 or so weeks of age.

She's doing awsome with the motherly part. Just extremely protective at the moment.

Attachments

• Ginger pups 048.jpg
    Ginger pups 048.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 364
S

stardog770

Oh ...my goodness that momma worked hard . So cute, I have 2 beagles . I did"nt realize a beagle would have as many as 8 pups. Would love to see more pic"s as the grow. Congrats!!

Loper

Animal Poor!
She's doing awsome with the motherly part. Just extremely protective at the moment.

WOW Lots of pups... glad mom is ok! But are Beagles usually black and white when born? Or is daddy something else? Anyway, you've got your hands full for a while... Kuddos!!! :buddies:

Queenofdenile1

Love is Blind
Aw!!! They are adorable. Momma looks pooped out..poor thing. I adopted a Beagle just over 2 years ago. She's an older dog but a real sweetheart and spoiled rotten. Never had one before but they seem very sweet and gentle.

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Foster momma has popped! 7 so far.

There was someone at the Pepper's adoption event the other day looking specifically for a beagal. I told her there were going to be several and gave her a card to call for SHR so we can let her know who has them available.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Bagels and Beagles event!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The Humane Society of Calvert County has recently taken in a large amount of Beagles from a *breeder* in Charles county.

On Sunday October 5 from 9AM-1PM, they will hold a "Bagels and Beagles" event to try to find good homes for these wonderful doggies! They are fully vetted and ready to find fur-ever homes. Bagels, juice and coffee will be donated by local businesses.

To check out the adoptable dogs, go to
Humane Society of Calvert County - or call (410) 257-4908.

Hosting the event will be Pepper's Pet Pantry, located at 13858 Solomons Island Road in Solomons (in strip mall next to Boomerangs)

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
There's 6 boys and 2 girls.

Attachments

• Ginger pups 116.jpg
    Ginger pups 116.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 228
  • Ginger pups 108.jpg
    Ginger pups 108.jpg
    56.3 KB · Views: 222
  • Ginger pups 107.jpg
    Ginger pups 107.jpg