Asahi

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Ok,
We went to ASAHI for lunch the other day and there was a group of us for a birthday lunch. Well apparently the new rule is that they won't seat you until your entire party arrives. So if one person ends up backing out, you stand there and waste time before you can get seated and figure out they aren't coming. Now I love that place and I will continue to go but I thought that was very strange. Another party came in and they told them the same thing and they walked out and went to Montereys. I hope they know that people aren't happy about it, but I get the feeling they don't care. I just wanted to let everyone know in case they go.

D

Dribbles

Same seating guidelines at Sakura in Waldorf. Because seating is around the grill (with other individuals if you have a small party) they don't want empty seats. I think it's fair, but that's just MO. :ohwell:

jeneisen

Indy Bound
Well I am not saying its not fair but if you know who is coming and how many seats you are going to use like 4, then they should seat you. I can see waiting on large groups but one or two people from a group who is on the way to me is dumb, but thats my opinion.