BREAKING NEWS: The Greaseman is dead

AndyMarquisLIVE

OMG! What are they saying happened?
They don't know the circumstances that led to his death, whether it was health related or what.

They've said all they know is that Dough Tracht (aka The Greaeman) has died at 58 years of age and that "it is a surprise to everyone" at DC101 and the Clear Channel community.

MrX

High Octane
damn, just heard him on the air on saturday morning....

booze?

EDIT* its all because of a you tube video?

i'll believe it when i heard it from somewhere else.

Last edited:

Carlinrip

Nino Grease Minelli is no more? That's truly sad news. I remember listening to him on DC101 in the early 80's. Talking about "hydraulics" and "hobble-do-gee" had me laughing all the way to work!
*Rest in peace, Nino*

JimW711

Driving the Z
RIP Doug.

It's on DC101 right now.

I was a big listener of the Greaseman back then, I'd been to his house when I worked for Pepco back in the mid 80's and I even still have the ticket voucher where I was going to go see him "in studio" on April 29, 1999 shortly before the incident.

He will be missed... and I will always remember his "Toe Monster" bit because I sorta played off that routine with my kids when they were very young.

Hobbbble Do Gee Doug...... You'll be missed

Last edited:
A

amotley

thoughts and prayers i say everyone should wear "black slacks" tomorrow! i used to listen to him on my way to school in 82-83 all the your momma jokes! i had started listening to him on saturdays after reading here that he was back on, grease you will be missed thanks for the laughs!:buddies:

flomaster

J.F. A sus ordenes!
All I can think of when I think of him is singing the song about his dog Blue who licks his Nasty Dodads! :lmao:

RIP Grease

JimW711

Driving the Z
All I can think of when I think of him is singing the song about his dog Blue who licks his Nasty Dodads! :lmao:

RIP Grease

Tuna tuna tuna fish, that tuna fish is so delish, when I'm eating tuna fish...

God I loved when he did that bit..... RIP Grease