Page 1 of 37 12311 ... LastLast

Thread: St Mary's County on Lockdown?

St Mary's County on Lockdown?

Heard on the radio that they are blocking traffic up on 235 near Wildwoode due to a nearby bank robbery. Anyone know anything about this?
    Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

Je suis prest

Quote Originally Posted by Dondi View Post
    Heard on the radio that they are blocking traffic up on 235 near Wildwoode due to a nearby bank robbery. Anyone know anything about this?
    I'm turning the scanner on now.

Quote Originally Posted by jlfree25 View Post
    I'm turning the scanner on now.

Good luck with that.
    Je suis prest

I just got an email, can't get on thebaynet i guess the server is busy. But i copied and paste the email that i got. Hope everyone stays safe if this is ture!!

St. Mary's County on Complete Lockdown - Manhunt for Kidnappers

ST. MARY'S COUNTY - 9/24/2008

All police have been called in and roads are being closed in an effort to find and capture a kidnapper that has reportedly kidnapped the manager of a PNC bank along with their family. Reporters are out attempting to find out more detail. For this breaking news. TheBAYNET.com will keep everyone informed as events unfold.

Look out for a blue older Chevy Chevy Tahoe - partial tag 939M. Anyone seeing this vehicle is cautioned not to approach and call 911 immediately.

At last report, the woman kidnapped had been ejected from the vehicle and there is a child still captured by the persons or person in the older Chevy Tahoe.

Get outta' here! Really?
    A reply from you to this message will not be possible. I can't have an adult conversation w/ you in this environment anyhow.

"You croc wearing, fake coach bag wearing fake tanner you. Take that." ~ Author unknown

"Love your haters - they're your biggest fans."

"You know you are absolutely f'ing amazing when people you don't even know hate you."

"People will forget what you said, People will forget what you did. But people will never forget how you made them feel."

I heard the bridge is closed.

Sorry, I just saw the other thread on the News and Current Events forum.

But I did hear that traffic is moving on 235 again.
    Inasmuch as ye have done it unto one of the least of these my brethren, ye have done it unto me.

They just called for the K9 units. They are looking on Buck Hewitt Rd. SBM they don't know if he has gone down the railroad track or not.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.