Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast

Thread: St Mary's County on Lockdown?

Quote Originally Posted by Beta84 View Post
    I heard the bridge is closed.

That's funny!
    Je suis prest

was just told that all person that were being held have been relessed but still looking for person who done it

Update: Complete Tag Number Issues in Kidnapping
    ST. MARY'S COUNTY - 9/24/2008

Update: The Solomons Bridge has been shut down heading northbound, leaving St. Mary's County heading into Calvert County.

In St. Mary's County there roadblocks at several intersections. Sheriff's are trying to alleviate traffic, by letting traffic by while searching for specific vehicles.

More information to follow as it becomes available...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    All police have been called in and roads are being closed in an effort to find and capture a kidnapper that has reportedly kidnapped the manager of a PNC bank along with their family. Reporters are out attempting to find out more detail. For this breaking news. TheBAYNET.com will keep everyone informed as events unfold.

All police have been called in and roads are being closed in an effort to find and capture a kidnapper that has reportedly kidnapped the manager of a PNC bank along with their family. Reporters are out attempting to find out more detail. For this breaking news. TheBAYNET.com will keep everyone informed as events unfold.

Look out for a blue older Chevy Chevy Tahoe - tag number 949M839. Anyone seeing this vehicle is cautioned not to approach and call 911 immediately.

At last report, the woman kidnapped had been ejected from the vehicle and there is a child still captured by the persons or person in the older Chevy Tahoe

I have been hearing sirens - sounds like emergency vehicles/sheriff/state troopers, and there goes a helicopter - heading northbound, from my location in the Chancellors Run Rd. area. Been going on for about a half hour, while I've been watching the news channels. They are far enough away, that you can tell they are on Rte 235 - the vehicles, I mean!

They are searching on Buck Hewitt, just talked to a friend and they had her and her kids go back inside. They were out waiting for the bus.

Blog Entries
    St. Mary's County on Complete Lockdown - Manhunt for Kidnappers

ST. MARY'S COUNTY - 9/24/2008

Look out for a blue older Chevy Chevy Tahoe - partial tag 939M. Anyone seeing this vehicle is cautioned not to approach and call 911 immediately.

At last report, the woman kidnapped had been ejected from the vehicle and there is a child still captured by the persons or person in the older Chevy Tahoe.
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

Blog Entries
    How hard could it be.. block Rte 4, 235 and 5.. Lockdown compete!!
    Nero played the fiddle, Obama danced the Tango.

Quote Originally Posted by BadGirl
    Bob is the bestest lookin and smartest man I've ever met.

They found the Tahoe and now looking for a black Nissan driven by a black Male Armed and Dangerous.

www.meerkatsound.com
    Quote Originally Posted by itsbob View Post
    How hard could it be.. block Rte 4, 235 and 5.. Lockdown compete!!
    don't forget you also have Budd's Creek Road
    Meerkat Sound, we are your premier source for live Sound Reinforcement in Southern Maryland.

www.meerkatsound.com

can hubby get up 5 the back way to avoid all this?
    the ultimate driving machine

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.