Page 5 of 37 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: St Mary's County on Lockdown?

Quote Originally Posted by Penn View Post
    Trooper 7 is circling over Hickory Hills area.
    Thinks that's trooper 2, Trooper 7 was on base fueling up. I could be wrong though and I 'm sorry if I am.

Quote Originally Posted by mAlice View Post
    I wonder how they'd know that they have a scanner.
    Quote Originally Posted by mAlice View Post
    Didn't think of that.
    Or, didn't they catch one guy? What was the blue pickup all about? If they did catch one guy, he may have fessed up to some details.
    Quote Originally Posted by nachomama View Post
    Maybe that's Vrai's dream. That you (Beaver) and Azzy are off somewhere and the place catches on fire when she queefs. You are smothered by her layers of lard, and she succumbs to the smoke. Unfortunately, PC also perishes, as he was hiding in the closet taking pictures (dipwad was using a Viewmaster with the StarWars disc in it), as does kvj, who is trying to install the stripper pole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta84
    [JEW] can i get 2 cents also? Thanks! [/JEW]

Quote Originally Posted by jlfree25 View Post
    Thinks that's trooper 2, Trooper 7 was on base fueling up. I could be wrong though and I 'm sorry if I am.
    its a helicopter.
    I never understand why people need to be specific as to which one
    Quote Originally Posted by nachomama View Post
    Maybe that's Vrai's dream. That you (Beaver) and Azzy are off somewhere and the place catches on fire when she queefs. You are smothered by her layers of lard, and she succumbs to the smoke. Unfortunately, PC also perishes, as he was hiding in the closet taking pictures (dipwad was using a Viewmaster with the StarWars disc in it), as does kvj, who is trying to install the stripper pole.
    Quote Originally Posted by Beta84
    [JEW] can i get 2 cents also? Thanks! [/JEW]

I'MnotSICKbutI'MnotWELL! GypsyQueen's Avatar
    UPDATE FROM BAY NET

Update: Early this morning a woman and her two children were kidnaped from a home in Calvert County.by two back males in camoflauge shirts, masks and green pants. The suspects drove the woman and her children to St. Mary's County where they proceeded to rob the PNC bank on Three Notch road.

Police have found the Tahoe at CVS near Buck Hewitt Rd. They are now actively searching for one, possibly two black males driving a black Nissan. No further desciption of the vehicle is available.

Buck Heweitt Road is closed. Chancellor's Run Road is closed. All Schools in St. Mary's County are in lockdown as a precaution. Roads will continue to be closed as police search for the suspects. Schools will continue in lockdown as the events unfold.

At this moment, Police have recovered all the people that were kidnapped safely. There was a bank bag found behind CiCi's Pizza in the San Souci shopping center.More information as it becomes available.
    Beware of people who dislike cats.
    -Irish Proverb

Quote Originally Posted by pcjohnnyb View Post
    its a helicopter.
    They were in a blue Tahoe which was found at CVS - then they were in a black Nissan Sentra or on foot. A black Nissan found but was not the onbe they were looking for.
    Life is fragile...handle it with prayer.

NOT Politically Correct!! chernmax's Avatar
    Hopefully the suspect will be found shortly floating face down in a lake!!!
    “When somebody doesn't do the job, we gotta let ‘em go.” ~ Clint Eastwood

Quote Originally Posted by GypsyQueen View Post
    UPDATE FROM BAY NET

Update: Early this morning a woman and her two children were kidnaped from a home in Calvert County.by two back males in camoflauge shirts, masks and green pants. The suspects drove the woman and her children to St. Mary's County where they proceeded to rob the PNC bank on Three Notch road.

Police have found the Tahoe at CVS near Buck Hewitt Rd. They are now actively searching for one, possibly two black males driving a black Nissan. No further desciption of the vehicle is available.

Buck Heweitt Road is closed. Chancellor's Run Road is closed. All Schools in St. Mary's County are in lockdown as a precaution. Roads will continue to be closed as police search for the suspects. Schools will continue in lockdown as the events unfold.

At this moment, Police have recovered all the people that were kidnapped safely. There was a bank bag found behind CiCi's Pizza in the San Souci shopping center.More information as it becomes available.

Old news.
    Je suis prest

Quote Originally Posted by chernmax View Post
    Hopefully the suspect will be found shortly floating face down in a lake!!!
    Then the police would of killed him again... Jeeze at least tie a brick to thier feet so they wont float.

Quote Originally Posted by pcjohnnyb View Post
    its a helicopter.
    I'm sorry your right.

Chancellors Run Rd. is NOT closed - traffic moving in both directions; the chopper is slowly moving towards RTE 235 from Greenview Knolls area again.

Members who have read this thread: 0

There are no members to list at the moment.