GOP Bumper Stickers for 2004

Some GOP Bumper Sticker ideas for 2004:

Bush/Cheney '04: Four More Wars!
Bush/Cheney '04: Assimilate. Resistance is Futile.
Bush/Cheney '04: Apocalypse Now!
BU__SH__!
Bush/Cheney '04: Because the truth just isn't good enough
Bush/Cheney '04: Compassionate Colonialism
Bush/Cheney '04: Deja-voodoo all over again!
Bush/Cheney '04: Get used to it!
Bush/Cheney '04: Leave no billionaire behind
Bush/Cheney '04: Less CIA -- More CYA
Bush/Cheney '04: Lies and videotape but no sex!
Bush/Cheney '04: Making the world a better place, one country at a time.
Bush/Cheney '04: Or else.
Bush/Cheney '04: Over a billion Whoppers served.
Bush/Cheney '04: Putting the "con" in conservatism
Bush/Cheney '04: Thanks for not paying attention
Bush/Cheney '04: The economy's stupid!
Bush/Cheney '04: The last vote you'll ever have to cast.
Bush/Cheney '04: This time, elect us!
Bush/Cheney '04: We're Gooder!

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Mean.

During the 2000 election Larry and I were watching some Bush rah-rah thing and everyone had three fingers held up. I asked Larry, "Why are they holding up three fingers like that?" and he said, "Maybe they're as retarded as he is and they're going 'Four more years!'" Later I realized it was for 'W'.
:stupid:

Bertha Venation

How about this one?

Bush/Cheney '04:
obm.gif

Frank

Chairman of the Board
These don't annoy - BUT - I endured eight years, NOT of Clinton and Gore - but of idiotic Democrats whining about the endless jabs, insults and "mean-spiritedness", insisting that they NEVER did this sort of thing when Reagan or Bush was president.

Yeah. Ask Dan QUAYLE. Ask George "I am not a wimp" Sr. Ask Ronald "Ray Gun". God. I couldn't make it through the day without hearing "Ronald Reagan, how many children have you killed today". Just the other day, this same taunt was jeered at Rumsfeld. 12 frickin' years of endless insults, and when a Democrat was in office, all they did was look shocked at the Republicans for being so "mean", because they would NEVER do such a thing.

And then 2000 - and they're every bit as childish as before, hell, they're using the same jeers and insults.

Is it just me, or are people just that stupid they can't remember?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Frank
Is it just me, or are people just that stupid they can't remember?
Neither. It's (once again) like my kids. When Kyle is picking at Emilie, she doesn't see it as picking - she thinks she's just telling the truth. When someone's picking at her, though, it's a personal attack and not to be tolerated. Perspective.

Frank

Chairman of the Board
Yeah - I just expect that intelligent people will be able to see that.

There's a guy on a forum I go to from time to time who is massively liberal and wastes no time insulting others. But no matter how often he is told so, he refuses to believe he's being insulting - as if "being insulted" was always defined by the person talking. He honest believes he is telling it like it is, and his argument when called on the carpet for being obnoxious is that the Republicans did it first.

I think maybe I just want to believe too much in the goodness and honesty of people.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Frank
Yeah - I just expect that intelligent people will be able to see that.
And there you have it. "Intelligent" people. Not stark raving loony partisans.

Bush/Cheney '04: Making the world a better place, one country at a time.
That's actually a great bumper sticker in favor of Bush/Cheney.

Dymphna

Loyalty, Friendship, Love
You guys can't possibly find this as funny as I do, considering the source. You see, Huntr is a die hard, conservative Republican. :biggrin:

Not only did he vote for Bush, he begged me to as well. (I'm a registered Dem w/ moderate to conservative opinions, so he never knows what I'm gonna do)

TWLs wife

People do crazy things get a point across on their cars

Bumper stickers so what? People need to show their suport for something.:yeahthat: :yeahthat: :yeahthat:

B

Bruzilla

I think the "Bush/Cheney '04: Making the world a better place, one country at a time" is GREAT!

Originally posted by cmcdanal
You guys can't possibly find this as funny as I do, considering the source. You see, Huntr is a die hard, conservative Republican. :biggrin:

Not only did he vote for Bush, he begged me to as well. (I'm a registered Dem w/ moderate to conservative opinions, so he never knows what I'm gonna do)
Got the list as an email from a wacko lib at work. Thought some of them were amusing. Thought some of you would like them. Only way W. won't get my vote is if I am unable to vote due to conditions beyond my control.