Had any experience with Weimert or Gragan?

accokeekmamie

Hiya. Has anyone had any experience with Weimert & Sons or Gragan & Sons that you wouldn't mind sharing? I'm most interested in their handling and charging of replacement windows, but would like to hear any home improvement experiences as well. Thanks so much!

Hiya. Has anyone had any experience with Weimert & Sons or Gragan & Sons that you wouldn't mind sharing? I'm most interested in their handling and charging of replacement windows, but would like to hear any home improvement experiences as well. Thanks so much!

Gragan and Son's did glass replacement on a window damaged from a storm. They did a great job...

Check out Metropolitan Siding and Windows in White Plains; they are REALLY good, they have done my entire home and stand behind their work. :yay: 301.870.4500

Eunibaby88

Go With Gragan

Gragan & Sons are great I go to them every time I need the windows in my car replaced & they have done a great job every time!!