County Government Offices Closed for Columbus Day

Sharon

Staff member
PREMO Member
County Government Offices will be closed on Monday, October 13, 2008, in observance of Columbus Day. Offices will reopen on Tuesday, October 14, 2008.

The Solid Waste/Recycling Program, Landfill, six (6) convenience centers and the St. Mary’s Transit System (STS) will be operating normal business hours on Monday, October 13, 2008.

The Board of Elections will be open for normal business hours on Monday, October 13, 2008. The deadline for registering to vote in the November 4th election is October 14.

All Senior and Adult Day Care Centers and the three St. Mary’s County Libraries will be closed on Columbus Day, Monday, October 13, 2008 and there will also be no Meals on Wheels delivery.

kelb

art imitating life
County Government Offices will be closed on Monday, October 13, 2008, in observance of Columbus Day. Offices will reopen on Tuesday, October 14, 2008.

The Solid Waste/Recycling Program, Landfill, six (6) convenience centers and the St. Mary’s Transit System (STS) will be operating normal business hours on Monday, October 13, 2008.

The Board of Elections will be open for normal business hours on Monday, October 13, 2008. The deadline for registering to vote in the November 4th election is October 14.

All Senior and Adult Day Care Centers and the three St. Mary’s County Libraries will be closed on Columbus Day, Monday, October 13, 2008 and there will also be no Meals on Wheels delivery.

WOO HOO!!! I'm Off!

vbailey

vbailey
My son has off school that day in St. Mary's County, Parent Conference day, and then It's a Professional day on Friday, they will be off again.

H

HouseCat

Pointless? This isn't a hard one to figure out, like Labor Day. It's COLUMBUS Day. Do you now know why it's a holiday?

Who the f*** doesn't? I simply don't agree with it. How can you discover something when there's people already living there? I never did get that.

I'll take the paid day off anyway though.. thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:

OldHillcrestGuy

:bawl::bawl::bawl: I dont get it off. But I do get Thursday off, Yom Kipper:cartwheel, I dont know who this guy was :sarcasm::killingme but I want to thank him. I took off Friday so I do have a nice 4day weekend.