Local Storm Photos

TWL

Kernel panic: Aiee.......
At the time of this picture, Papa Johns was still open. We started boarding up about 11AM. The white Ford F-350 belongs to Kevin, one of the managers.

This mobile home on Peggs Rd. has been abandoned for some time. It scared me when I first saw it yesterday...until I remembered it was abandoned.

I don't know why this tree on Great Mills Rd. hasn't been cleared yet. All day and night yesterday, I saw many people come close to plowing into it at full speed(greater than the posted 40MPH).

auntsugarshouse

There are couple reasons why that tree has not been removed.
1) SMECO hasn't had time yet to get to it. There are far worst areas that need to come first.
2) To remove that tree right now means to cut your power back off (for god nows how long) to remove it.
3) One problem SMECO, PIKE, and SHA are having is speeders! The crews can hardly work on the sides of the roads with out being mowed over by sppeding cars. You should see an increase of police trying to slow people down.
4) And finally all The crews are working hard and long a HUMANELY possible. Everyone needs to be patient, tell everyone you know to slow down, stay home if they can, we don't need to hear of a injury or death from the guys who are trying to help us get our lives back to normal. Thank them!
:hohum:

DoWhat

Deplorable
PREMO Member
Originally posted by auntsugarshouse
There are couple reasons why that tree has not been removed.
1) SMECO hasn't had time yet to get to it. There are far worst areas that need to come first.
2) To remove that tree right now means to cut your power back off (for god nows how long) to remove it.
3) One problem SMECO, PIKE, and SHA are having is speeders! The crews can hardly work on the sides of the roads with out being mowed over by sppeding cars. You should see an increase of police trying to slow people down.
4) And finally all The crews are working hard and long a HUMANELY possible. Everyone needs to be patient, tell everyone you know to slow down, stay home if they can, we don't need to hear of a injury or death from the guys who are trying to help us get our lives back to normal. Thank them!
:hohum:
Thank you. Let us all Pray.

Admin

Administrator
Staff member
We've just added 6 new contributor photos. The titles start with "Bay Shore."

J

justhangn

One dead cow on my grand parents farm.....

Tree, dead center. :roflmao: