Martin...of West Wing

Hessian

Protest the war...get arrested, build a coalition of leftist wackos...

and then:

"Every time I cross this border I feel like I've left the land of lunatics," Sheen said Saturday, adding he was "proud" of Canada for not entering the Iraq war.

"You are not armed and dangerous. You do not shoot each other. I always feel a bit more human when I come here."

So stay there you ignoramus anti-American.

I accuse all devoted "West-Wing" watchers of being in support of his anti-American sentiments. They give him the weekly paychecks to continue his diatribes. Let him be the judge of lunacy up in Canada.

Boycott the sponsors!
Call/e-mail the network...

B

Bruzilla

I think this shows the biggest difference between the Left and the Right. When the Dems were in charge, you often heard Republicans calling the Dems names and voicing their hatred of all things Liberal. But the Liberals are all so quick to attack the United States, not just the government or its leaders.

And they wonder how anyone could dare call them anti-American.:bawl:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I never watch The Left Wing anyway so I'll happily join the boycott. Martin Sheen is annoying all by himself - wasn't he the one protesting to let the homeless take over Malibu when he was Mayor, inciting the wrath of his fellow celebrities who want to talktalk but definitely don't want homeless people anywhere near them?

B

Bruzilla

Why waste your time boycotting that crappy show? It's on its last legs anyway. That's why Sheen is feeling so cocky now.