Khimear God Dammit, RIP my friend

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
:bawl:

I just came back from the vet's office, where we put to rest one of the best damn dogs on the planet. She, Khimear (pronounced "Come Here") God Dammit, was my companion for 17 years, and in that time provided me with the purest form of friendship and love. She helped pull me through some difficult times by simply wagging her tail and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

In the past five years, she'd gone completely deaf and arthritis had taken over her body. Just this past week she'd developed a horrible, gutteral cough that sounded like it was rattling her body.

She was a wonderful friend, and was my very first baby. I am so gonna miss that dog.

Dougstermd

ORGASM DONOR

I just came back from the vet's office, where we put to rest one of the best damn dogs on the planet. She, Khimear (pronounced "Come Here") God Dammit, was my companion for 17 years, and in that time provided me with the purest form of friendship and love. She helped pull me through some difficult times by simply wagging her tail and giving me a kiss on the cheek.

In the past five years, she'd gone completely deaf and arthritis had taken over her body. Just this past week she'd developed a horrible, gutteral cough that sounded like it was rattling her body.

She was a wonderful friend, and was my very first baby. I am so gonna miss that dog.

Is that the one that kissed me on my rear cheek? That one memorial day?

Sorry for your loss:smoochy:

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
:frown: :huggy: T know you did the best you could do for her..she was almost double the age that most people get their dogs to live to. She had a wonderful long life and was happy..She was in great shape for her age last time I saw her..I could feel the crunching of her joints...you did all you could..she was a great girl :huggy: RIP K G D

ginwoman

:huggy::flowers:

virgovictoria

Tight Pants and Lipstick
PREMO Member
I'm so very sorry T. We've talked a few times about our furry children and their meaning in our life.

What a wonderful life and wonderful companion your baby had in you - and you had in your baby.

RIP Khimear :huggy:

belvak

Happy Camper
:huggy: BG, you were in my thoughts all day. I wasn't sure when your appointment was. So sorry for your loss!!

BadGirl

I am so very blessed
Ok, first :huggy: and second, that dog had the best name ever.
Yeah, I thought it was pretty distinctive. :lol: For sure, no one ever really forgot her name.

At the vet's office tonight, we scoured the bulletin board for adoptable pets and ran across a name that we thought was a riot. A beautiful cat.....with the name "Lo Mein". :roflmao: