Bearded Dragon

huzzyone

Hi,
I am new to the Southern Maryland forum. I saw this reptile forum and thought that I would give it a whirl. Anyway I have a bearded dragon lizard and I was wondering if anyone had any info. on the items that I can safely feed him? Thanks

mainman

Set Trippin
Originally posted by huzzyone
Hi,
I am new to the Southern Maryland forum. I saw this reptile forum and thought that I would give it a whirl. Anyway I have a bearded dragon lizard and I was wondering if anyone had any info. on the items that I can safely feed him? Thanks
oooops, I thought you were talking about something else... My bad... :stupid:

jazz lady

~*~ Rara Avis ~*~
PREMO Member
I think *archimedes* is our resident lizard expert, but you may have to wait until tonight to hear from him.

huzzyone

Thanks!!!!!!!!!

Thanks, everyone for the warm welcome and great replies!!!!!!!!!! I really appreciate it!!!!!!!!!! :cheesy:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Originally posted by Mountain MaMa
Vrai, It's "J's" sis.. where did you get that quote from? I checked her posts...
She had it as her sig line but now it's gone. Sorry if I busted her out. :frown:

There - I fixed my post so she can be anonymous again.

Mountain MaMa

WV bound
It's Ok.. I didn't see it in her sig line and thought she wanted to be anonymous. No problem. Was that who you thought it was?

huzzyone

FRANKLY

Frankly I dont give a darn who knows who I am, just wish I knew WHO knows me! Someone send me a private email and let me in on this PLZ!::smile: :wink: :razz2: :eek: :cheers: :blushing: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

crazed

Bearded Dragon info...

If you really are looking for some info about them let me know....
I've raised several right from hatching....

tater

Re: Re: Bearded Dragon

Originally posted by mainman
oooops, I thought you were talking about something else... My bad... :stupid:

clam? :shrug:

great minds think alike................ and so do ours