Please answer me this

7dgirl

i just rode past the polling place in my area. there are two cops at the polling place. i stop and asked why they were there and how long they would be there. they would not give me the reason where they were there expect that they were told to be there. and that they would be there all night.

in all of the year that i have voted i have never seen cops there. do they know something that we dont know and are they getting ready for the worst

Rael

Supper's Ready
I think they were reason there expecting to be where so that they'd be until over. Just a thought.

nana

Nana
i just rode past the polling place in my area. there are two cops at the polling place. i stop and asked why they were there and how long they would be there. they would not give me the reason where they were there expect that they were told to be there. and that they would be there all night.

in all of the year that i have voted i have never seen cops there. do they know something that we dont know and are they getting ready for the worst

Did you hear about the cop that was shot in Laurel this morning? It was at a school that was being used as a polling spot.

Beta84

They're out to get us

different areas are using different methods to ensure everyone is able to vote. this might be the reason.

kermitt

I have been..disenchanted
Wirelessly posted (BlackBerry8330/4.3.0 Profile/MIDP-2.0 Configuration/CLDC-1.1 VendorID/105)

Maybe they were voting.

morningbell

hmmmmmm

yes

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
No cops there while I was there a few minutes ago.:shrug: There needs to be a police presence at the church on St. Andrew's Church Rd. for traffic control. Damn near impossible to get by there due to all the cars, and there is no way all those cars belong to people waiting in line to vote.

bresamil

wandering aimlessly
I hope the police plan to be out in force tonight and tomorrow. Even here in little old St. Mary's County, I understand there may be rioting - with a win or a loss.

Hey Baja - there is a group right in our hood making plans for mayhem. Lock your vehicle and stay alert.

nana

Nana
I hope the police plan to be out in force tonight and tomorrow. Even here in little old St. Mary's County, I understand there may be rioting - with a win or a loss.

Hey Baja - there is a group right in our hood making plans for mayhem. Lock your vehicle and stay alert.

And you know it is such a shame either way we are making history today and so many are going to taint it :cds: