The shot heard around the world

Gwydion

It really depends on the density of air. I doubt a simple shot could be heard though. Way too much bouncing would have to occur, dampening the volume to an impossibly low level.

AK-74me

"Typical White Person"
Although I am not a Obama supporter, for all of us, we better pray this does not happen. Bad times if it does.

Well, right now exit polls are leading towards BO. NBC also said that being from Kenya, the Kenyan's are VERY interested in BO winning as he still has family there. It's entirely possible a civil war could be started in THAT country if BO doesn't win. Conflicts have started over lesser things...

Gwydion

Well, right now exit polls are leading towards BO. NBC also said that being from Kenya, the Kenyan's are VERY interested in BO winning as he still has family there. It's entirely possible a civil war could be started in THAT country if BO doesn't win. Conflicts have started over lesser things...

THAT is something I could believe.

Go G-Men

I really am confused. What is this thread about?

Let me clarify... The "HEAD" shot heard round the world.

If this does happen and I (although I think Obama is a terrible choice) hope it does not, this country will quickly fall into anarchy. Let's all pray that if Obama wins those who were against him will respect those that supported him and not do anything stupid.

Those who vote for Obama are already stupid so lets hope none of those on the right are as stupid.

Gwydion

Let me clarify... The "HEAD" shot heard round the world.

If this does happen and I (although I think Obama is a terrible choice) hope it does not, this country will quickly fall into anarchy. Let's all pray that if Obama wins those who were against him will respect those that supported him and not do anything stupid.

Those who vote for Obama are already stupid so lets hope none of those on the right are as stupid.

Haha, if you say so.