St. Mary's County School employee dress code!

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !
After a visit to a public school in St. Mary's County today. I was embrassed to see the young teachers running around and acting like collage kids with short mini skirts on. Parents need to get out to the schools and see what is teaching their kids this day and age.

After a visit to a public school in St. Mary's County today. I was embrassed to see the young teachers running around and acting like collage kids with short mini skirts on. Parents need to get out to the schools and see what is teaching their kids this day and age.

What's wrong with mini skirts? Boys like them... :whistle:

mAlice

professional daydreamer

It would be a sell out for them to dress properly.

SShewbert

What love is all about

We went to a program that the school was putting on a couple weeks ago. The one teacher that was standing with my daughters teacher, my husband said everytime she bent down you could see her underwear.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

We went to a program that the school was putting on a couple weeks ago. The one teacher that was standing with my daughters teacher, my husband said everytime she bent down you could see her underwear.

...So...it wasn't even during the school day though, right? Or was it? I couldn't care less what they wear on their own time, but there should be a little bit of a standard set during the school day (unless they're hot, then its whatever...:lmao:)

raven

I SAID IT YES I DID !

I would love to see the school board to do a drug test on the teachers because I know one of them had to be on crack.

dolemite

r u jealous:cds:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill

What's a collage kid? :confused:

SShewbert

What love is all about
...So...it wasn't even during the school day though, right? Or was it? I couldn't care less what they wear on their own time, but there should be a little bit of a standard set during the school day (unless they're hot, then its whatever...:lmao:)

It was not during the school day, but this was not on her own time either. It was one of those Math and Reading Nights. So I figure she still should have a standard of what she is wearing since it is a program the school is putting on and seems to me the same as something that would be done during the school day. If she was in Wal-Mart or something I could care less but at school for a school program I would hope there would be a standard.

LateApex

It was noy during the school day, but this was not on her own time either. It was one of those Math and Reading Nights. So I figure she still should have a standard of what she is wearing since it is a program the school is putting on and seems to me the same as something that would be done during the school day. If she was in Wal-Mart or something I could care less but at school for a school program I would hope there would be a standard.

If she was hot then I'm all for it.

If not, you should have told her to put some clothes on...

SShewbert

What love is all about
If she was hot then I'm all for it.

If not, you should have told her to put some clothes on...

See this is the difference between men and women, men could care less. I on the other hand don't want my child growing up dressing like this and thinking it is ok because her teachers who are supposed to be rold models are doing it. I could care less how they dress or what they do on their own time. There should be a standard though while at school. And btw she's not bad looking.

theArtistFormerlyKnownAs

It was not during the school day, but this was not on her own time either. It was one of those Math and Reading Nights. So I figure she still should have a standard of what she is wearing since it is a program the school is putting on and seems to me the same as something that would be done during the school day. If she was in Wal-Mart or something I could care less but at school for a school program I would hope there would be a standard.

:nono:
Don't assume that just because it was after school that it was "on school time".
Do you know if it was mandatory that the teachers be there, or was it volunteer?

PrepH4U

See this is the difference between men and women, men could care less. I on the other hand don't want my child growing up dressing like this and thinking it is ok because her teachers who are supposed to be rold models are doing it. I could care less how they dress or what they do on their own time. There should be a standard though while at school. And btw she's not bad looking.

Yes there definately should be a standard dress policy for teachers, just as there is for students.
I am sorry you had to see such rold models dressing in this way and making you jealous.:whistle: