Local Bars

cuddles

I was wondering what peoples fetishes are with local bars around the area (St. Mary's County)? I just dont see what all the hype is about them. There are bartenders in there trying to make money so they dress like sluts and they are so rude. :cds::whistle: I am not saying they are sluts in any way and i know that they get the tips for dressing that way but why would you want to have people look at you in that way?

sommpd

I was wondering what peoples fetishes are with local bars around the area (St. Mary's County)? I just dont see what all the hype is about them. There are bartenders in there trying to make money so they dress like sluts and they are so rude. :cds::whistle: I am not saying they are sluts in any way and i know that they get the tips for dressing that way but why would you want to have people look at you in that way?

you must be a woman.

cuddles

Lol

Yes I am a women...You must be a man that likes the girls to dress like that. I dont have a problem with it I just dont understand why they would want to degrade there body like that.

K

Kain99

I am pretty certain that no one here, has a fetish with local bars.

cuddles

I am pretty certain that no one here, has a fetish with local bars.

I dont know about that....I use to work in one about 5 years ago and believe me there are locals that do have fetishes...and in case you are wondering NO I was not a bartender....

K

Kain99

Just suggesting that you find a format, where people can relate to what you are saying.

sommpd

Yes I am a women...You must be a man that likes the girls to dress like that. I dont have a problem with it I just dont understand why they would want to degrade there body like that.

Yea, I'm a man. Maybe it is because some women are comfortable with their bodies and like to show them off. Just because a woman wears a short skirt or a low cut blouse doesn't mean there is something wrong with them.

K

Kain99

Yea, I'm a man. Maybe it is because some women are comfortable with their bodies and like to show them off. Just because a woman wears a short skirt or a low cut blouse doesn't mean there is something wrong with them.

RED FLAG ALERT! Any woman dressing like a slut and sending sexual messages publically is broken.

Men are so GD dumb. :lol:

K

Kain99

What is wrong with a woman dressing in a manner which makes her feel good?

The question here is..... Why does said woman, need to project sexuality extrodinaire in public?

You have never questioned this?

sommpd

The question here is..... Why does said woman, need to project sexuality extrodinaire in public?

You have never questioned this?

Because she has worked hard to get herself into good shape, and it makes her feel good to have people admire her hard work.

cartman

some of the bars in this area are death traps and I wont go to them... I dont like to say it but one day people are goin to die at DewDrop... Too many people and not enought room or ways out if a fire or other issues happens...