looking for a very exp. Carpenter

7dgirl

my father in law is looking for a Carpenter to help him with a project that he is doing. will be paying cash when things are done. looking to take about 5 day. must be very ex. in all parts of builds. project will be adding to a garage.
if you know of anyone that is looking for work for about a week pm me there info. this is not a weekend thing work will be done during the week.

7dgirl

he is not looking for someone that owns there own company or that is wroking for a company all ready.

he is looking for someone that is not wokring at all right now that is looking for work. he is allways doing something for someone or himself. he could give the person a few days of work a week.

R

Roxy1104

he is not looking for someone that owns there own company or that is wroking for a company all ready.

he is looking for someone that is not wokring at all right now that is looking for work. he is allways doing something for someone or himself. he could give the person a few days of work a week.

Call Dale Wood - if you can find him. Heard he was the best daggone carpenter in the County. Don't know his number or anything. But he's Delegate John Wood's nephew. :whistle:

nachomama

All Up In Your Grill
Call Dale Wood - if you can find him. Heard he was the best daggone carpenter in the County. Don't know his number or anything. But he's Delegate John Wood's nephew. :whistle:

Must be by marriage, cuz he's not a direct relative by blood. :shrug:
Isn't that the one that built the house in front of his? :confused:

T

toppick08

:killingme...good for him..he wouldn't make a splinter on my Grandfather's thumb.

R

Roxy1104

Must be by marriage, cuz he's not a direct relative by blood. :shrug:

Yea he is. His father was the Delegates brother.

Isn't that the one that built the house in front of his? :confused:

Haven't a clue.