Where are the NASCAR shops?

romance

One of the sinners
Hey all. Was just wondering if there are any nascar stores around here. WIthout having to drive clear to Richmond anyway. lol Are there any near Lexington Park or maybe in Waldorf????

H

Heretic

There is a small one in the waldorf mall second level near dairy queen. It is small though.

missi1013

Catch Me If You Can!
There's a little bit bigger one off of 301 in Waldorf on the right hand side, if your going north from Rt 5.

G

giggles04

At Bell Motor there's a little pro shop at the new car shop. It might seem weird... but they've got a nice little selection in there.

missi1013

Catch Me If You Can!
If your looking for fabric? Go to a fabric store. I know Joanne's Fabric in Waldorf has some patterns. Also check out Walmart in LaPlata. They have some too.:)

romance

One of the sinners
I want everything from fabric to replicas. I collect Harvick and JR. My mom collects Je, and my kids collect Ken Schrader. So I was looking for a regular NASCAR store that would carry a little bit of everything for us.

FIREMAN

Another place, if I rember correctly is the St. Charles Town Mall. It is a little shop, but it is all Nascar stuff.

Go #8!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:cheers:

romance

One of the sinners
Thanks all

Hey fireman, good to know you have taste in drivers. Now if only Mr. Drama AKA sgtsprout, would pick a driver once and for all. lol

romance

One of the sinners
Ken

That may work but I can't order online products. I have no credit card. PLus I would like to look and actually see the product I am buying before I purchase it. What if there is a defect to the merchandise. I feel more comfortable purchasing things from a store, not online.

But thanks, anyway. I am familar with the site too.

FIREMAN

Guy's Distributing has a Gift shop also. They distribute Budweiser so I'm sure they will have some # 8 apperal. There also located in Leonardtown.

Otter

Nothing to see here
Why don't ya just ride down to Richmond for the Sept. 7th race and visit the dozens of trailers??

romance

One of the sinners
I would but 1) I hate waiting, 2) don't know if I will even be around then, and 3) still want to know where to go in the mean time to look.