Holiday Pet Portraits To Benefit Second Hope Rescu

navigator

Holiday Pet Portraits!

Location: Pepper's Pet Pantry 13858 Solomon’s Island Road, Solomon's MD

Date: Sunday, 11/23/2008

Time: 12 Noon to 5pm

Bring your pets for their holiday photos!
(family members are welcome to join in the picture)

Cost: $8.00

Proceeds benefit SECOND HOPE RESCUE

For more infromation:

Photos by Debbie Patterson
4LEGGEDFOTOS - Animal Photography
or
mary@secondhoperescue.org
or call Second Hope Rescue at
240-925-0628

HeavyChevy75

Podunk FL
I have 3 that need to have pictures taken. Mine(Tug's), Foster-dog(JRT), and my SIL boxer. UGH..I am going to bring the two boxer's first.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
There's only one way to find out! :whistle:

I would recommend getting there early as I think we're going to be packed!

You don't have a separate room for the pictures, do you? I have a feeling it's going to be hard to keep the dogs focused with all the dogs that will be waiting.

frequentflier

happy to be living
You don't have a separate room for the pictures, do you? I have a feeling it's going to be hard to keep the dogs focused with all the dogs that will be waiting.

Although there is a lot of room in the store, I think the distraction factor is a huge consideration. I do have a storage room in the back that I am emptying and preparing for the day.

I also have cat living back there that I have to get into a kitty condo and move to the other storage room....Oh, INKPEN.....where are you????

We trapped her behind the store (along with some very feral cats) when we were trapping raccoons (whole 'nother story). I believe she was dumped and was around humans at one time. I have not tried to handle her as she has had no vetting. YET.

frequentflier

happy to be living
Holiday Pet Portraits!

(family members are welcome to join in the picture)Cost: $8.00

For more infromation:

or
240-925-0628

Family members are welcome to join in however these are not "family portraits". The idea is to have your pets photographed with a holiday background.
I have received a few inquiries regarding this and am discouraging people from bringing the whole clan to join in. At the Furry Friends Fall Festival, there were a couple of people photographed with their pets but it was not the norm.
Please remember that this benefits Second Hope Rescue and that everyone there is volunteering their time and energy. Also, that the photographers are donating their time AND materials to the organization.

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
Please remember that this benefits Second Hope Rescue and that everyone there is volunteering their time and energy. Also, that the photographers are donating their time AND materials to the organization.

And what awesome photographers they are, thanks to SOMD.com for connecting us w/them!

frequentflier

happy to be living
Although there is a lot of room in the store, I think the distraction factor is a huge consideration. I do have a storage room in the back that I am emptying and preparing for the day.

I also have cat living back there that I have to get into a kitty condo and move to the other storage room....Oh, INKPEN.....where are you????

We trapped her behind the store (along with some very feral cats) when we were trapping raccoons (whole 'nother story). I believe she was dumped and was around humans at one time. I have not tried to handle her as she has had no vetting. YET.

Special thanks to Inkpen, (who is also a great photographer) for helping me with the kitty. She is now resting peacefully in her kitty condo. I
will be working with her though I don't think it will be too hard to socialize her as she already likes being petted and was calm enough to let me trim her nails!
I am thinking about called her "Shy-anne"

navigator

Holiday Pet Portraits!

(family members are welcome to join in the picture)

Cost: $8.00

For more infromation:

or
240-925-0628

DON'T FORGET!!!!! :)

I

Inkpen

[/B]

Special thanks to Inkpen, (who is also a great photographer) for helping me with the kitty. She is now resting peacefully in her kitty condo. I
will be working with her though I don't think it will be too hard to socialize her as she already likes being petted and was calm enough to let me trim her nails!
I am thinking about called her "Shy-anne"

I love the new name!!!!! She is a beautiful cat that should tame down very well.
I have never had such a tame cat in my nets before!! She even let you trim her nails while netted!
She was not as happy being netted, but it was the only choice we had.

See you both tomorrow!!!!!!:yahoo:

Last edited by a moderator:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
We may still try to make it. :yay:

PM me and let me know when you'll be there. I think I may just go over and take Yoda. Rassie can't handle the stress. However, I'd like you to look at her tummy, so I could leave her in the car. She won't crap in the car.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
PM me and let me know when you'll be there. I think I may just go over and take Yoda. Rassie can't handle the stress. However, I'd like you to look at her tummy, so I could leave her in the car. She won't crap in the car.

It would be cool if we could get him photoed with my gang. :yay:

We are going to try to get there around 11:30.

Loper

Animal Poor!
We may still try to make it. :yay:

:howdy: Hope I see you there!!!

BS Gal,
We will have a back room set up to take the pictures and can be closed off from any commotion that may be happening outside... :yay:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
:howdy: Hope I see you there!!!

I have a family obligation at 1 pm in Ches. Beach, but we're gonna shoot to be down there around 11:30. I just hope they cooperate. The Boxers will be okay, I think, but I'm bringing my old labby/hound. He's deaf and doesn't see well but he's a good boy.