Mobile Pet Grooming

Jules

Does anyone know of a mobile dog groomer that serves Calvert County. I have tried "Prefurred Grooming" and they are going out of business. I can't seem to find anyone else that will come to my home. Thanks in advance for any suggestions or recommendations.

thatguy

Does anyone know of a mobile dog groomer that serves Calvert County. I have tried "Prefurred Grooming" and they are going out of business. I can't seem to find anyone else that will come to my home. Thanks in advance for any suggestions or recommendations.

ill come to your house :brow:

checkingthenews

C'mon...Smile!

Lisa's Pooch Parlor on Wheels. I've used her for years.

tes218

I just called and she's not taking any new clients. Thanks anyway.

I saw a new (new to me at least) company in Charles County area called Groom and Zoom. Don't know anything about them but saw the van in several different locations. They may go to Calvert too.

Jules

I saw a new (new to me at least) company in Charles County area called Groom and Zoom. Don't know anything about them but saw the van in several different locations. They may go to Calvert too.

Thanks, I'll try them next.