found black labs in chaptico

tazzman

apparently 2 black male labs have wondered into our yard this morning. they appear to be very friendly. one has a shock collar on his neck, the other has no collar. If they belong to you please call 301-769-2949. They are driving my dogs crazy this morning. We live off of Hurry Rd in the area of Frank Hall Lane.

Woodyspda

If the one with the shock collar looks to be alot older.... I may know who he belongs to.

I haven't been to the house in nearly a year and they only had the one Lab but they may have a new one or he found a friend.

Does he have any white on him?

K

Kain99

apparently 2 black male labs have wondered into our yard this morning. they appear to be very friendly. one has a shock collar on his neck, the other has no collar. If they belong to you please call 301-769-2949. They are driving my dogs crazy this morning. We live off of Hurry Rd in the area of Frank Hall Lane.

Those would be my dogs. The big one is Buddy and the little one is Tiny. Buddy lost his shock collar last week.

Thank you so much I'll be calling

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
Those would be my dogs. The big one is Buddy and the little one is Tiny. Buddy lost his shock collar last week.

Thank you so much I'll be calling

I am so glad to know that!!!:yahoo:They come to see me all the time. The bigger one with the shock collar (which apparently doesn't work) is just as sweet as he can be. We've had many conversations, but my little ones don't like him a bit.

K

Kain99

I am so glad to know that!!!:yahoo:They come to see me all the time. The bigger one with the shock collar (which apparently doesn't work) is just as sweet as he can be. We've had many conversations, but my little ones don't like him a bit.

His shock collar works he's just insane! he stands there barking at the fence for hours, gets his nerve up and charges through.

We have ordered new collars had the fencing company out to help with signal strength...everything.

We even had him in a kennel at which time he chewed a huge hole in the chain link and got out.

I don't know what else to do...

The little one almost never leaves.

Obvioulsy I have a fencing issue today.

God Save me!:love:

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
I've never seen them on the roads. They are out in Tennyson's fields a lot and they come to my house thru the woods. That must be how they got to Frank Hall Lane. Thru the woods it's not far at all. I just hope some of those deer hunters don't mistake them for a deer. :cds:

Woodyspda

Didn't realize this was an on going issue.

Glad to hear that they aren't "lost"

I have a beagle who runs through the fence when she's in insane mode.

Went to the store the other night. My beagle usually goes with me. I'll take her collar off and let her know it's ok to go to the truck. That night she laid down to let me know she wasn't interested. So , I offered the housemate's doberman to go along... Put the beagle's collar back on and took the Dobie's off... She had to be guided to the truck as she wasn't used to leaving the premises. Well, as I as guiding her into the backseat the beagle got jealous and charged the truck and jumped in... of course the collar was going off and she was getting shocked the whole time... The dobie freaked and ran back to the house when I let go of her to get the collar off of the beagle.

It wasn't funny at the time. But it reminds me that she is willing to go through the agony if she wants something IE a rabbit or deer.

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
I just hope some of those deer hunters don't mistake them for a deer. :cds:

A few of the dogs in the my area have been shot and killed by hunters over the years. I'm scared to even have mine out in the yard during hunting season. We have our 3 acres fenced but with all the brush, you can't always see the fence and my dogs are all fawn colored.

FancyBelle

I'm 2 old 2 die young!
A few of the dogs in the my area have been shot and killed by hunters over the years. I'm scared to even have mine out in the yard during hunting season. We have our 3 acres fenced but with all the brush, you can't always see the fence and my dogs are all fawn colored.

I don't let mine out if I hear gunshots. Mine like to go see where the noise is coming from. They probably wouldn't be mistaken for a deer, but maybe a rabbit or a squirrel.

K

Kain99

My stomach hurts. I love these stupid Dogs. Buddy even rings the doorbell when he wants to come in.

Cowgirl

We used to worry about my dad's greyhound. He looked just like a deer.