Birthday boy

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
Cody turns three years old today. :dance:

2831434478_50ac29685c.jpg

united

:howdy: May I have your puppy? He looks like a good dog, my dog decided to rip up the carpet yesterday and dump her dog food all over the floor, not a very good dog.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
:howdy: May I have your puppy? He looks like a good dog, my dog decided to rip up the carpet yesterday and dump her dog food all over the floor, not a very good dog.
He's slightly neurotic, but he's a sweet boy. :lol:

united

The dumping of the dog food I can handle, I know how to use a vacuum, it's the digging up of the carpet that bothers me. She is 10 y/o, but was mainly an outside dog, but I brought her in because she is older and it seems to be colder, but after that she went back outside. Her mother once chewed a hole in our wall to get her brother, that was funny though.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
The dumping of the dog food I can handle, I know how to use a vacuum, it's the digging up of the carpet that bothers me. She is 10 y/o, but was mainly an outside dog, but I brought her in because she is older and it seems to be colder, but after that she went back outside. Her mother once chewed a hole in our wall to get her brother, that was funny though.

Sounds like some one on one discipline is needed :smack:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Great pic! Happy Birthday Cody!!!!

Both of our dogs are rescues, so we don't know when their birthdays are. Yoda may not see another one if he keeps charging the cat. :lol:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
I know, trust me. I try and then other people will just let everything go, so she doesn't learn.

My peeps (millertc and hubby, love them) that watch mine while on travel teach/discipline them way better then I do :whistle:

I get them back and go, "these aren't my two terrorists" I left! :lol:

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08

Yoda has calmed down so much now that he is with us, but he is bad with the cat. The cat can deal with it. Yoda needs to be disciplined, but it is obvious he was beat before, so we try "nice" disciplining, ya know, yelling at him to "STOP" as opposed to grabbing his collar and telling him to stop. He'll just pee on the floor if we grab his collar. Poor baby. We have NO idea what he went thru before he was "found" and turned into the pound, but he was obviously beaten. I had the newspaper in my hand the other day, just taking it out to the recycling container, and he cowered. Poor, poor baby.