Newsflash: Women are confusing!

tater

So I start seeing this new girl and I really really really like her. She seems to like me too, seeing as how we've been on two dates. We get on rolls where we text back and forth almost non-stop and spend hours on the phone.

However, there are stretches where there is nothing, even after I call and leave a message or leave a text. For like a whole day or two at a time. I've resisted the urge to ask WTF, cuz I don't wanna seem too eager or pushy. I woulda thought 35 was too old for games, no? :eyebrow:

Or, maybe she's still playing the field. So at what point is it not ok to do that anymore and switch to exclusiveness?

I swear, if I didn't like punany so much, I'd be gay :banghead:

sunflower

Loving My Life...
2 dates.. Dont be pushy. Let it take it's course and see what happens. Dont call her or text her. Let HER call you. :shrug:

tater

2 dates.. Dont be pushy. Let it take it's course and see what happens. Dont call her or text her. Let HER call you. :shrug:

So you think maybe the skywriter I hired to say "I love you... to death" may have been over the top? :lol:

Seriously, though. I'll try to resist calling anymore until I hear back from her confusing ass :wink:

Thanks, I'll keep you posted :smoochy:

Pete

Repete
Don't be clingy, pathetic and stalkerish.

Ahem, I sent you 5 txt messages, 2 voice mails and I saw your car one of the 30 times I drove back and forth in front of your house so stopped by and knocked on the door for 40 minutes.

WTF? :smoochy:

Pete

Repete
So you think maybe the skywriter I hired to say "I love you... to death" may have been over the top? :lol:

Seriously, though. I'll try to resist calling anymore until I hear back from her confusing ass :wink:

Thanks, I'll keep you posted :smoochy:

Get her a nice conservative Petezaa present. :yay:

tater

Ahem, I sent you 5 txt messages, 2 voice mails and I saw your car one of the 30 times I drove back and forth in front of your house so stopped by and knocked on the door for 40 minutes.

OOOOF! I thought that was her, that's why I hired the skywriter :banghead:

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member

Sorry about that. I thought you were someone else.

tater

ex parte is Latin for I love you :lol:

Nah, we're not that far along yet. That would be when it really develops into true love. :smile: Then, when you know it's forever is when you end up on "Cops", she ponies up the dough to bail you out, and you both can look back and laugh about it :buddies:

tater

QUICK! Rosered, Ocean, or any other girl....

And not Pete, Otter, or any other dudes that would have me eff this up :lol:

She just texted. Now, do I:

A) Play her game and ignore it for two days?

or,

B) Answer it quickly like the desparate sap that I am?