Looking for a dog vest...

Cowgirl

I'm trying to find a vest for my dog that's dressy, but not one of those dog tuxes. Ideally it would be fairly simple, with maybe a folded down collar attached. I can make it, so a pattern would be fine. The only ones I can seem to find are very furry winter ones.

U

USMCBulldog

Why not swing into Marshalls or Ross and pick up a cheap jacket with a color/pattern that you like... Then trim that down and do your sewing thing on it to make it fit?

Just my $.02...

Cowgirl

Why not swing into Marshalls or Ross and pick up a cheap jacket with a color/pattern that you like... Then trim that down and do your sewing thing on it to make it fit?

Just my $.02...

Hmm...I'm looking for something similar to what a man would wear with a suit. It's for the spring/summer.

sexy_pants

I'm trying to find a vest for my dog that's dressy, but not one of those dog tuxes. Ideally it would be fairly simple, with maybe a folded down collar attached. I can make it, so a pattern would be fine. The only ones I can seem to find are very furry winter ones.

Try Old Navy. I got my dog a collared polo from there.:dye:

J

jp2854

that is so cute having your dog take a bm down the ilse. I wonder what your bm that you have doing that is going to think about walking a dog down the isle.

Cowgirl

that is so cute having your dog take a bm down the ilse. I wonder what your bm that you have doing that is going to think about walking a dog down the isle.

Well, my MOH is my sister, and she's going to have too much to worry about. The other two...one of them is a vet, and the other is a farm manager. They both love Scooter, so neither will care. :lol:

J

jp2854

Well, my MOH is my sister, and she's going to have too much to worry about. The other two...one of them is a vet, and the other is a farm manager. They both love Scooter, so neither will care. :lol:

well that is cool..Nickel BM-=brides maid get your head out of the freakin gutter now