Unix--Another Boxer at Tri County......

dawn

Animal Details

55320 China is a fawn and white female Boxer. She was born on Friday, December 03, 2004 and is 4 years old. China is good with kids and other animasl, but she is not housebroken. china is sweet girl.

Attachments

• China.jpg
    China.jpg
    82.3 KB · Views: 224

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Animal Details

55320 China is a fawn and white female Boxer. She was born on Friday, December 03, 2004 and is 4 years old. China is good with kids and other animasl, but she is not housebroken. china is sweet girl.

To bad to say I'm gone till the 15th of Dec. It kills me to see them and can't do anything. Plus KK said no till I get my fence up! I want to post in "The I Hate You thread" :whistle:

j/k KK.. luvsya!

dawn

To bad to say I'm gone till the 15th of Dec. It kills me to see them and can't do anything. Plus KK said no till I get my fence up! I want to post in "The I Hate You thread" :whistle:

j/k KK.. luvsya!

You know my husband and his dad had the pen up in half a day between the two of them. You think if you offered pizza and beer you could have enough takers on the forums to come over and help set the pen up? (Of course, I would think you would have to do this on a spring day)

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Not housebroken? Nice.

True story. I picked up (Barney) now Radar from Calvert County. I got home and he was so excited, went around and smelled everything in the house. Cocked his leg and pee'd on one of my table legs. THAT was the last time he pee'd.......

In the house.. :lmao:

unixpirate

Pitty Party
You know my husband and his dad had the pen up in half a day between the two of them. You think if you offered pizza and beer you could have enough takers on the forums to come over and help set the pen up? (Of course, I would think you would have to do this on a spring day)

Saturday sounds good to me!

Small forum gathering with some labor? Food, beer, wings!

Cowgirl

True story. I picked up (Barney) now Radar from Calvert County. I got home and he was so excited, went around and smelled everything in the house. Cocked his leg and pee'd on one of my table legs. THAT was the last time he pee'd.......

In the house.. :lmao:

Yeah, when my parents had the greyhound rescue they had to house train the fosters. They had a good reason for not being house broken though. Mom made a belly band for the boys to wear until they were properly trained.

dawn

Saturday sounds good to me!

Small forum gathering with some labor? Food, beer, wings!

ummm, maybe you missed the key word..... SPRING Day :lmao:

The ground would be quite hard to break in the winter. Does a boxer rescue go through tri county at all? The one I posted on the boards (it seems like a few weeks ago) is still there.

unixpirate

Pitty Party
ummm, maybe you missed the key word..... SPRING Day :lmao:

The ground would be quite hard to break in the winter. Does a boxer rescue go through tri county at all? The one I posted on the boards (it seems like a few weeks ago) is still there.

Yes, they go through them first. Why do you say spring. It might not take that long!

The "amimals" have to go through a testing period. Food, Dog, cat, people, children aggression. How do they get along with all of the above:shrug: This can take weeks!

KK is going to :smack: me!

I was just there a few weeks ago and didn't see this one!

unixpirate

Pitty Party
Actually, there are two there. :frown:

I know!

I went and saw Blue. He is very insecure! When I went to see him, he was very shy! Like abused! I took pics. He hadn't been tested then so I couldn't pick him up. I left KK's and mine's name. I can't get a dog from any rescue group without KK's approval. She call's I go and get them. Like I said, she won't let me get another dog without a fence. :smoochy:

Sad to see this beautiful breed caged up!

dawn

Yes, they go through them first. Why do you say spring. It might not take that long!

The "amimals" have to go through a testing period. Food, Dog, cat, people, children aggression. How do they get along with all of the above:shrug: This can take weeks!

KK is going to :smack: me!

I was just there a few weeks ago and didn't see this one!

I said spring because it may be hard to get some people together when its cold outside.:dye:

J

jp2854

wow unix i see kk is laying the law down on you fostering. KK I would love to help your rescue out (I just can't foster) please let me know if you could ever use a hand and I can try and work something out to help if I can when needed.

krazd_kat

Help "Invisible Dogs"
wow unix i see kk is laying the law down on you fostering. KK I would love to help your rescue out (I just can't foster) please let me know if you could ever use a hand and I can try and work something out to help if I can when needed.

jp, we appreciate that but most of our daily needs are fostering.... also anytime you can show and help at an event if we know ahead of time we can bring more dogs.... that's our other biggest need!