Rescued and looking for a home.

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
This guy was rescued last Saturday just before the rain hit. He's great with kids and other animals but still needs to learn some basic house manners. He was kept outside most of his life but has the greatest disposition. It took 3 baths to get the crust off of him but he shined up nice. He still needs to be nuetured but basically he's just about ready to go.

Humane Society of Calvert County - Animals : Show

Attachments

• Snoop 015.jpg
    Snoop 015.jpg
    91.7 KB · Views: 383
  • Snoop 047.jpg
    Snoop 047.jpg
    109.4 KB · Views: 351

SoftballCrazy

He is one neat looking dog...I wonder if he's mixed w/ Great Dane or something.
What's that little thing sitting beside him in the 2nd picture??? It almost looks like a meercat. :lmao:

ocean733

What's that little thing sitting beside him in the 2nd picture??? It almost looks like a meercat. :lmao:

I just looked up a meercat. :roflmao:

Attachments

• meercat.jpg
    meercat.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 208

unixpirate

Pitty Party
This guy was rescued last Saturday just before the rain hit. He's great with kids and other animals but still needs to learn some basic house manners. He was kept outside most of his life but has the greatest disposition. It took 3 baths to get the crust off of him but he shined up nice. He still needs to be nuetured but basically he's just about ready to go.

Humane Society of Calvert County - Animals : Show

Great job Wharf! Beautiful dog. :yahoo:

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day

The vet said the rescue looked liked a dingo:lmao:. I said dane but the webmaster decided greyhound. Who knows!!

Weasel is a merle chihuahua mix. My wife rescued him about a year ago and he became her shadow. He's a great temp test dog and he also keeps the beagles on the move.

Attachments

• Weasel 009.jpg
    Weasel 009.jpg
    64 KB · Views: 244

wharf rat

Smilin on a cloudy day
This is basically what this fella lived like for the last 3-4 months. Not so much abused but just neglected. The owner actually approached us for help but it was apparent that she couldn't care for him anymore. This guy just got caught in the middle of a bad situation. After a vet visit and a few baths he was a new dog.

Attachments

• Snoop 002.jpg
    Snoop 002.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 256
  • Snoop 040.jpg
    Snoop 040.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 299

ocean733

This is basically what this fella lived like for the last 3-4 months. Not so much abused but just neglected. The owner actually approached us for help but it was apparent that she couldn't care for him anymore. This guy just got caught in the middle of a bad situation. After a vet visit and a few baths he was a new dog.

I love the dog's toungue sticking out!!! :roflmao:

Hoover

My little one at Halloween - doesn't she look happy????

Attachments

• Coco Halloween 2006 - 1.jpg
    Coco Halloween 2006 - 1.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 243

SoftballCrazy

The vet said the rescue looked liked a dingo:lmao:. I said dane but the webmaster decided greyhound. Who knows!!

Weasel is a merle chihuahua mix. My wife rescued him about a year ago and he became her shadow. He's a great temp test dog and he also keeps the beagles on the move.

Definitely different looking, no doubt about that. You and your wife do such wonderful work w/ rescue and helping animals...thank you.