Looking for a divorce attorney

DanceDad

Hello,

My PIA wife well soon to be ex-wife is nothing but a mooch. All she does is take my money and spend it carelessly and brag about it. She needs a wake up call to real life, and I can't take it any longer.

Can anyone point me to the top 3 divorce attorneys in the area. Im going to put them on retainer. I already have the best I could find from up near Baltimore, but want to make her life difficult like she has me all these years.

Thank you,

DD

Last edited:
K

Kain99

Sue Ann Lewis Armitage
21803 Three Notch Rd Ste B
Lexington Park, MD 20653
Local: 301-862-2430

Hands down, the very best.

vwebb

Sue Ann Lewis Armitage
21803 Three Notch Rd Ste B
Lexington Park, MD 20653
Local: 301-862-2430

Hands down, the very best.

Dido .. Pretty expensive but is THE BEST ... Trust me when I say this . Plenty of people have told me to go to her and I did . And Wow she blew me away... :dye:

Baja28

Obama destroyed America
Hello,

My PIA wife well soon to be ex-wife is nothing but a mooch. All she does is take my money and spend it carelessly and brag about it. She needs a wake up call to real life, and I can't take it any longer.

Can anyone point me to the top 3 divorce attorneys in the area. Im going to put them on retainer. I already have the best I could find from up near Baltimore, but want to make her life difficult like she has me all these years.

Thank you,

DD
:killingme :killingme :killingme

tater

You gonna take that Dancemom? :jerry:

I'm waiting to see which one posts asking for the second best divorce attorney :killingme

nobody really

I need a nap
Hello,

Thank you,

DD

send her my way, i'll help her spend it responsibly. :howdy:

tater

You don't remember that? Was it "Delirious" or "Raw" where Eddie bagged himself a chick from some tribe in Africa or somewhere that had no concept of money-grubbing or equal rights... ahhh nevermind... if you have to splain it.... :ohwell:

greyhound

You don't remember that? Was it "Delirious" or "Raw" where Eddie bagged himself a chick from some tribe in Africa or somewhere that had no concept of money-grubbing or equal rights... ahhh nevermind... if you have to splain it.... :ohwell:

I don't remember it because Raw was not that great....Delirious was awesome!