Two Found Lab Puppies

RBlackPearl12

Two puppies were found in the Medley's neck area, they followed me home from the mail box. They seemed very lost but they were very kind and came with me. Both are black labs, between the ages of 2-4, one male who is NOT fixed, and one female. The male has a camouflaged collar, and the female has a blue collar. They are extremely close with each other. Currently they are hanging out in my families garage, but, when i gave them food and water they went straight through it, so i think they have been out for a while. They look like very valuable and loved dogs, so im hoping that their owner will come look for them.

If anyone knows of two lost lab puppies can you send me a message?
I have contacted neighbors and called the Lexington park animal shelter just in case to report their finding.

nobody really

I need a nap
Call a vet's office or Animal shelter - maybe they have been microchipped, and alls you need to do is have them scanned to find the owner. Worth a shot anyways. But good for you for taking care of the little fellows.

SoftballCrazy

I'd put up some 'found dog' signs along the road, at the intersection at the light by the schools, post it on SoMd.Com classifieds...I'd put up 'found dog' signs at Breton Vet, All Kinds, Well Pet Clinic, the EZ Stop place across from LHS...any highly trafficked area so the signs can be seen. As Beachcat said, maybe the vet's office could scan them for you for a microchip. Good luck, hope the owners are found.