Four punks off the street

Four people were arrested early Saturday morning after their SUV was stopped at Three Notch Road and Blimpies in Lexington Park by police who say the vehicle was being operated in a suspicious manner.

Goes back to everything I said last week about getting pulled over. Give the officers a REASON to pull you over and I support it. Look at the result.

Good Job, guys.

johnjrval424

Makes you wonder what they were up to at that hour of the night, proably out looking for some late night place to rob.

No - they were having intense discussions about how they were getting their lives back on track, looking at the classified ads for jobs and how they found Jesus.

The guns were simply props used to show them the err of their ways.

lbreder

2into4
No - they were having intense discussions about how they were getting their lives back on track, looking at the classified ads for jobs and how they found Jesus.

The guns were simply props used to show them the err of their ways.

:lmao: Yeah I think it was so that!

Xaquin44

I think it should be legal for them to be carrying around loaded weapons!

what if they were robbed?!

bcp

In My Opinion
I think it should be legal for them to be carrying around loaded weapons!

what if they were robbed?!
unless they actually did something wrong that involved those guns, I think they should be allowed to carry them. Providing they are of age and have no felony convictions behind them.

anything less is a watering down of the constitution. You cant keep a gun out of someones hand simply because you dont like the way they look.

unless they actually did something wrong that involved those guns, I think they should be allowed to carry them. Providing they are of age and have no felony convictions behind them.

anything less is a watering down of the constitution. You cant keep a gun out of someones hand simply because you dont like the way they look.

They did something illegal in MD by having loaded weapons in the car.

Xaquin44

aren't you one of them that says that should be legal?

(not saying it like a bad thing, I just know there are a lot of people on here that advocate that type of thing)

bcp

In My Opinion
And without starting a fight, I suggest Maryland is doing something unconstitutional and illegal by not allowing them to have the guns in the first place.

Jury nullification is real.

johnjrval424

And without starting a fight, I suggest Maryland is doing something unconstitutional and illegal by not allowing them to have the guns in the first place.

Jury nullification is real.

You can have the guns - you have to have a permit. I don't think these 4 had one.

bcp

In My Opinion
You can have the guns - you have to have a permit. I don't think these 4 had one.
what other constitutional rights are there that require a permit to be allowed?

you get a permit or a license for a privilage
you just get to exercise your rights.

when did gun ownership go from a right to a privilage?